Reviews for Kissed Me Till the Morning Light
one-sirius-niece chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
gah! you leave me hanging like that! how could you! ... you know I'm pissed... but that's okay i guess. good books always do that. so i want to assume that the next chapter will take no time at all right? jkjk take as long as you want... oh nad this chapter is definetely my favorite... I might just read it again. and the refrain of i hate it was great!

the awesometastic one-sirius-niece *-*
elisabeth chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
AH i love ellyn :):):)

wow so excited for next chapter

PARTY!

:D
xforgottenxmemoriesx chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
YAY! Gotta love the Wedding Singer...

Great Chapter!
Basement-Harem chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
oh, lily felt fireworks! shame shame, but that doen't mean i don't want them together, i want james and lily together, cause without them, there is no harry potter
Aliki chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
She felt sparks! Yayness!
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
Really, really, really good chapter. I can't wait for more!
Sam chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
You're a great writer! I can't wait until you update! it's kinda sad though, since you make it seem like James loves Jasmine. I really, really, can't wait 'till you get James and Lily together! you're a great writer(as said before)! keep on writing! #Sam#
RavieGrint chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
I can't believe they just kissed! It's a good thing Jasmine or Robert didn't show up. Can you say awkward? The last two lines were so cute. Please update!
Isolde Eris chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
Ah this is definitely one of my favorite chapters so far! Update soon
sharp-talons chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
oh my gosh! Poor Lily! I feel her pain. Thats so sad! Now her and James have to get together!

I have a suggestion about how Lily and James can get together. If you want to read it...read on! :P:)

Ok, so James' girlfriend (I can't bring myself to say her name) should be at the party and when James goes to kiss her, hav her be all dramatic and say she can't and that she loves someone else. Totaly drama.

Then you should have Lily go over and comfort him because he starts crying or something totally un-James-ish.

Tehe. Ya, so thats my idea for you!

You don't have to use it thought!

BYE!

sharp-talons
pianoter chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
AW.

I think I'm about to cry.

That was SO sweet!

Double WAFF. :]

I loved it!

Love, love, LOVE!

Please update.

I'm SO curious to how you're going to follow this.

Love, CLE.
SaphireGoddess57 chapter 11 . 3/23/2007
Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful! I just found this story a while ago when I was looking for some good Lily/James, and I must say I love this fic. So many twists and turns, so many emotions, it’s like a roller coaster ;-). I really enjoyed this chapter. I was soo excited when Lily and James kissed, and I could practically see the tiny devil horns on Ellyn’s head when she made them do it. The scene was awesome. Can’t wait to see what becomes of this and the whole Jasmine thing. Update soon!
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 10 . 3/18/2007
I love this fic! Now, tell me. What's the secret? I need to know! Post a new chapter soon!
Isolde Eris chapter 10 . 3/18/2007
Aww Lily is doubting that Sirius is seriously is love. No pun intended.
one-sirius-niece chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
I'm really glad that you have jasmkine and lily as friends and that lily is like totally over james! it makes it much more interesting! me likey! waiting on the next chapter!

the awesometastic one-sirius-niece *-*