Reviews for Kissed Me Till the Morning Light
RavieGrint chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
As if I said “she pretends she's an alien”, or something like that.
Princess Eclpise chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
Why'd she have to hurry away. I wanted to know how they knew her. I'm with Lily and Kady. "she reads" Just a bit strange. Maybe in some werid way James is trying to make Lily jelous by replacing her with a copy. Then agian who say's there going out? So many questions. Always a good way to leave a chapter. This was a good chapter. Can't wait for the next update.
RavieGrint chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
Oh! Nice update. It's good that she pushed him away (even though she is def. gunna be with him), because that shows that she's logical and not a cheat. I love it. Update!
one-sirius-niece chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
that was really... wow! I really liked it. tension was great! glad that ellyn and lily aren't mad at eachother that bad. but, I'm a sucker for this, when are they gonna get together!

the awesometastic one-sirius-niece
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 8 . 3/4/2007
Great Chapter. Update soon, please. :b
Jenny chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
NO damnit! NOO! :(

very very good! update soon!
candio08 chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
fall behind...hm...lo lwhat ch r u on again...13?...loved the chap...keep up the good work...fall behind...ok...
Princess Eclpise chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
My god! Lily is an idot! Sorry had to say that. It was a good chapter. I can't wait for the next!
Loverofhermioneships chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
WOW i feel sorry for james
Jenny chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
whoa.. she really IS going too fast... she's in denial! :P

good story! update soon!

Jenny
lmnop chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
aww how cute once again...but when will lily and james get together? I love that stuff. oh well, i love it. update soon...aka...now!
one-sirius-niece chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
aw! that's so sad! when is she gonna get together w/ james! good chappie but the whole i love you thing was kinda akward... hurry w/ the next chapter
Conterra-san chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
I love this story! It is very well done! Lily is awesome,and I could almost like Robert, except for the fact that he isn't James (or Sirius lol). Dying here,keep going, and go FAST!

-C
Loverofhermioneships chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
OUCH She knows she doesnt love him i wonder what she is playing at because we all know that she love(though she doesnt) James

AWESOME CHAPTER
candio08 chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
HAHAHA LOVE IT...INSIDE STUFF...NICE...
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »