Reviews for Kissed Me Till the Morning Light
RavieGrint chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
Aw! Lily was looking for James! I definately agree with Ellyn, Lily is going way too fast with Robert. James should stay behind and clean up too! But you already have the next chappie written, so all you need to do is post it, right? ::hint hint:: UPDATE!
Princess Eclpise chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
Lily is moving way to fast. She's masking her feelings for James by putting them into Robert. So not good. Where was James?

Good chapter. Can't wait for the next.
Future Mrs. Fred Weasley chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
this chapter makes me angry. Besause I can't find ANYTHING wrong with this robert fellow...and if she breaks up w/ him just for James I'll feel bad! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM! and where's James? this is a serious matter...I'm worried...update soon!
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
Yay! Another great chapter. Please update soon!
Isolde Eris chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
Go Ellyn and Kady! great job with the story!
RavieGrint chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
I love it. The whole balloon-on-fire incident. Very funny. And I'm wondering why Robert was acting kind of weird. And I want to know about the sneak peek! It's funny by the way. The "she pretends she's an alien" bit made me crack up. I know you don't want me to die of curiosity, so please update asap!
Princess Eclpise chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
I liked that chapter. I've got to tell you I was thinking of things that James was going to do and some how I missed thinking of tickleing I really loved the scene. I also loved the ending with Ellyn.

I like the 1st person prov for this story. In some stories it doesn't work but it really adds to the charm of this story. It leaves you wondering the others feelings giving you a scence of mystery that is appealing.

Please update soon.
candio08 chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
YAY CH 9 woot! love it!
Isolde Eris chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
I like the 1 person POV however, I'm sure it will be great in 3rd person!
Queenofrootloops chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Love it!
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Great chapter! To answer your question, I prefer the 1st person narration. :b
L.D. Anastasia chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
Oh come on...a cliffhanger? I want to know what he does!
candio08 chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
there 30 reviews...woot cliffhangers! that was so my idea...
Aliki chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
Yay, this story is so good!
Eimme chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
different...but good...its one of the latest story ive read thats actually good...i have a hard time finding these nowadays...so anyways...ill read the rest later on
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »