Reviews for Kissed Me Till the Morning Light
Princess Eclpise chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
Good chapter!
RavieGrint chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
Once again, I love it. Update soon! I love the whole Brother/sister thing. Hilarious. Now, update!
Loverofhermioneships chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
AW That is so nice i hope that she hurries up and knows that she like James before he gets over her
blueholly chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Woah! Thought this would be a oneshot (sorry... commenting on the first chappie cause I went back to read it again.). I really thought I had reviewed! Hope you get the fifteen you were looking for. This will turn into Lily/James again, right? *puppy eyes*

Anymoo... i'm gald it's not a ball. Can you say CLICHE?

Muchos Luff

.:froggie:.
Future Mrs. Fred Weasley chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
I love you! I love you I love you I LOVE YOU! and do you know why? because you're the greatest! Y'see the last like 10 fanfictions I read theres like no fluff, heck one of them they still didn't like eachother! but no! you give me the cute romancey fluff I need to go through my day with a smile on my face! I love this fanfiction and can't wait till the next chapter! hahaha I loved the whole "we're siblings!" it was great...yay for you and this chapter!
Sephira Lysa chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
i have 2 say, that if u tagged this for romance...it should b a bit of a romance...but otherwise its pretty good, cept the first chapter IS a bit confusing..but good job!
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
I really like the flow you've got going, especially since Lily has stopped being incredibly rude to James. You're doing an awesome job!

Just curious: are you going to bring in Voldemort and all the angst and whatnot? The story is chipper, and I like chipper. Totally up to you.

Keep on writing, for your skills seem to get better every chapter...and don't forget the fluff!
lmnop chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
I loved this chapter, it's so unique! I also like the oc's very original! Please update soon!
candio08 chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
YAY review #4 love it! YAY keep up the good work!
RavieGrint chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
This is fabulosa! I love it. You should update soon. And by soon I mean right now. HURRY! I love it.
Lilian Jay chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
beautiful perice of work you got here, darling. i was thinking of making a dance fic for lily and james or sirius and a lady love. i guess i'll do both. u are definately going on favorites list
candio08 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
1st to review...LOVE IT! yay go u!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17