Reviews for Kissed Me Till the Morning Light
Basic Mione chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
James shrugged. “Oh well. Now onto the balloon fight!” He grabbed the nearest balloon and tried to throw it at me. Instead, it floated uselessly to the ground. “...Well, that didn't work.”

lol.

i really love that line.

i am like,

IMing one of my friends.

and everytime i say i am reading something,

he says 'what? a fanfic?'

because i have told him of my obsession.

and i sent him that line.

and he was all, "lol."

so, he thinks it is funny too.

Basic Mione chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
augh!

cliff hanger!

must. read. chapter. six.
Basic Mione chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Heck yes lily wants to go out with robert.
Basic Mione chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
omg.

i am like, crying because of Sirius at the beginning of this chapter.

haha.

this one is my favorite chapter so far.

but it is only chapter 3.

jeez. these are long.

lol.

i loved the 'brother and sister' thing.

it really was priceless.

i am going to have to use it one day.

hehe.

anyways.

great story.

can't wait to read more.

Basic Mione chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
ohmigoodness.

i have a new story to read.

and it is amazing.

WhensunshinewiltsIdanceinrain chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
No lilY. you don't. FOR GOD'S SAKE LILY NO

destiny. nice
All Around Loon chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
This. Is. Fabulous.

Wow, that whole second chapter morning after scene made me laugh.
PseudonymismyPseudonym chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I've been reading another one of your fics and I've been loving it so I decided I would read more. THIS IS AMAZING!1
dazzeling diamond chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
This was your funny chapter? Well, it worked for me!

By the way...Dumbledore in the previous cahpter, going on about lemon drops, I cracked up, only because that's how my friend and I (under the penname rubies'n'diamonds) kind of ended the first chapter of our joinh HP work. Ok, I'm rambling, it doesn't make much sense unless you've read it, lol.

In any case, I LOVE THIS , LOVE, LOVE it. I love it so much, I'm running out of words, and I NEVER run out of words (if anything I get blamed for being too in-depth and I ALWAYS go over the word limit in my essays!) Sirius is so, well awesome. He's exactly how I'd imagine him. In fact, the lot of them, the gang, remind me a lil of the characters from Friends, Sirius being Joey, lol. Friends is my all time fave show, so yo should now that its a good thing!

MUST KEEP READING!
dazzeling diamond chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
What an awesome chap. I have to say, Sirius stole the show with this one, he's jsut too funny in his cocky way. God I love him. Lol, his random singing and the whole "You know a word like aggravated", it's so real, I feel like I REALLY know them!
dazzeling diamond chapter 11 . 3/14/2008
Ellyn really is too much! But of course, we all love her for it!

That last scene was AWESOME! I loved teh repetition, cause it totally fit, it really put us IN Lily's head. She and James are SOO adorable *sighs*.

I'm so glad that she isn't fazed by Sirius...he really oughta know that he isn't the best damned thing in the world (or maybe he is :D but he doesn't need to know it!)
dazzeling diamond chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
OMG

This story is...is...beyond brilliant!

It's everything I like in my Harry Potter fanfics, Lily James, a sexy (and up himself!) Sirius, and aweseom OC's, who retain the essence of tehs tory and AREN't Mary sues!

C'est un l'hiostoire tres amusant, agréable, and marrant! Actuellement, parceque tu parle Francais, je vais decrit on franciase pour le reste de le review! Just kidding!

My fave moments in this chap, I'm gonna list them so at least thhey look clear (in random order):

wanting to be friends with Jasmine, I'm so glad she's not an evil wench...fi anything it's more real, for James to choose a girl similar to Lily that isn't Lily, on account of he can't GET Lily, lol.

2. Kate going "It's so romantic, I could die"- I ADORED that! On some level I'm like Kady, in that I'm a hopeless romantic, but I have too much wit to be like her(At least I think I do), which makes me more like Ellyn (Sarcasm comse in handy as well!) Which brings me to my next point.

3. Ellyn and Sirius: Her trying to get his list. the second he said "I'll violate your personal space," I CRACKED up. Again, taht moment TOTALLY and COMPLETELY of that same friend of mine, who I mentioned before. Ellyn's tactics to get the lsit were just brilliant as well.

Again, love the flow of the story. It really takes something to get me hooked on a fanfiction, particularly a completed one...where I become wary of the plotline, seeing as it IS complete, and I can't sway the author's thoughts with my reviews! Oh well, STILL adore it! MUST KEEP READING! *please excuse any typos in this review, I wrote it in a terribly speedy manner due to the excitement from the chapter!*
dazzeling diamond chapter 9 . 3/13/2008
For some rason, in my last review, the whole of the review hasn't appeared on the review board...after the line from your story about Sirius, I said it totally reminded me of one of my friends, which made it all the more hilarious!

Also said that you must never stop writing, because that would be a crime against humanity!

I promise to review this chapter, with the next chapters' review!
dazzeling diamond chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
"I don't know why, but Sirius always tends to emphasize certain words to make all of his sentences suggestive. He's just strange like that, I guess."
dazzeling diamond chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
I've positively adored the past two chapters! The chemistry with Lily and James at the start was so thick it was palpable!

I repeat: So simple, yet so effective. You didn't need to overdo that first scenes, the actions which ocurred were enough to hook readers in and leave them reading on!

Although it's too late for me to say this, seeing as you've already posted the sequel...I'll say it anyway. I LOVe the 1st person, particularly with this story, but if you ever felt you neede to switch things around, you could always chang POV but keep it first person. I went against convention in one of my stoires, and 1st person with some characters and 3rd person for the rest...a little biased, but oh well!

I love the way you've portrayed Lily, and Ellyn, she's awesome! Must...READ...ON!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »