Reviews for Kissed Me Till the Morning Light
dazzeling diamond chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
Ooh what a brilliant chapter! I adore Ellyn! She's ballsy in a kind of non-chalant way, which stops her from being typically either trait (does that make sense?). That was a fabulous comment she made, about Sirius never being able to have children, lol, priceless!

I also loved the bit with the random Amy girl, when Lily was all "Amy doesn't have an imagination. All amy does is homeowkr". I love it, because that is how a character would think...no flowery crap, just very clever writing (Not that I mind flowery language, but it has to happen in the right moments and for the right things etc!)

Loved that moment in Hogsmeade, the group all interacts really well... I feel like I know them better through your story than through JK's! Cannot wait to keep reading!
dazzeling diamond chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Atrocious! Simple, utterly and completely atrocious...that I'm so out of words due to the incredible awe I'm am currently experiencing, marvelling at your story!
dazzeling diamond chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
OMG. Frea-kin Awe-some! Oh, this is dazzeling diamond BTW, one half of the duo "rubies'n'diamonds", from which I reviewed your Sirius/OC story (which you MUST update soon!)

I am officially obsessed with your works...let me count the reasons why:

1. You write James/ Lily! And you write it so WELL!

2. You like Sirius as much as I do!

3. Your Oc's are not Mary-Sue's!

4. You writing is so easy to read yet intelligent and descriptive ( a HUGE plus in my book.

5. You've seen the musical Wicked (AM ENORMOUSLY jealous!)

Umm, I have more reasons that I can't remember...and I do have actual thoughts on the chap, but I'm still in English class, and have to get back to Macbeth! Ugh, can't wait to keep reading!
Katie chapter 17 . 2/25/2008
hey ash, that was really good. I stayed up and read it last night, depite my migrane. . I was cracking up at like 2 in the morning and trying not to wake up my roommate. lol. and really, I should be studying now, but I had to finish it today.

I'll go read ATTWN now. ttyl

-Katie
oubliette oblivion chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
How ironic that Ellyn should be threatening Sirius' ability to have children...I'm rereading the story and it's as wonderful as ever.
BeautifulInsanity13 chapter 11 . 10/24/2007
as much as i absolutely luv this story, when im getting right into it, and i see a spelling mistake, it completely ruins the magic. i know, i suck. but i do luv this story.
Border Line chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
hm... seems to me that you have control issues ash... lol
candio08 chapter 18 . 8/26/2007
Although i have already read this...i wanted to be the 200th reviewer...bc its cool...WOT GOME! 200TH REVIEW!

okay, i'm done...for now.
Buckie chapter 17 . 8/7/2007
Oh, that was so sweet! :D Although I'm moping that Ellyn and Sirius don't get together, I think it's more realistic that way.

It leaves room for little plot bunnies for us readers. :)

Which is very kind of you to do.
colouringcrayons chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
loved this story
thestralwhisperer chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
claps**
cto10121 chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
You're right. That scene was-was-(burst into sobs). Now, normally I'm not a very sentimental person, but that seen was-overwhelming. This story is one of the best I've ever read!
Mikala chapter 18 . 6/23/2007
Well.

Where to begin...

First of all, I was amazed that, in a releatively short amount of text, you were able to display a plot full enough for at least twice as many chapters.

Though there was not any introductions of characters, which is usual, I was very glad you left the character development to the plot. It was refreshing to read something that got the point across; instead of rambling and lots of fluff, it was a dense, happening-filled, plot. I absolutely loved the change from the usual stories I read.

Okay... enough of the critiquing.

I. MUST. SQUEAL.

AH!

OHMYGOODNESS.

...Okay. Now I have to ramble. I hope you can make sense of it:

I absolutely love the dancing spell circle-around-thing that was totally awesome! And the dark eye look thing was SO ORIGINAL. I absolutely loved it. Usually you see: 'His eyes were bright and knowing and he leaned forward because he knew she was lying and he was confident crappity crap." I admit I'm guilty of that in my earlier story. But, I'm a sucker for romance. Meh. What can I say? I'm a sucker for romance; that's what I can say.

Oh, and Sirius and Ellyn? That was great! Totally adorable. At first I thought it was a little Lily/James but, it was totally Sirius/Ellyn because they reacted SO differently. So... Kudos.

Oh, and the Robert thing? I'm so glad he's a nice guy! I really liked his reactions... though I think they would serve better as thoughts because I have doubts that a guy would honestly say things like that out loud when his girlfriend was breaking up with him. BUT. I also know we couldn't hear Robert's thoughts so, he would have HAD to say them out loud. Oh, and the graduation party? What he said? That was nice. :D

Okay, yeah. And Sirius was totally adorable, James was... perfect... -sigh- -startled- OH RIGHT. And Lily's thoughts were right on cue. Just, perfect reactions, very believable.

Oh, sorry. I'm critiquing again. -smack- I AM still rambling though, so, I'm not REALLY getting off topic. Heh.

AND WHEN LILY HAD THAT DREAM: "I was having a dream about a guy that was not my boyfriend."

. Or she was looking into the future. But, I totally freaked. Yeah.

Oh, and that's cool with the Jasmine friend thing.

JAMESWASUTTERLYADORABLE. No, really. I love your James. He's original. Especially that dark look. I was freaking out right along with Lily. I knew what it meant but at the same time... I WAS FREAKING OUT.

Okay, yeah, I think you're done with my freaking out. Heh. Lol.

Though, that Sirius/Ellyn... I kinda wish it was a bittersweet ending instead of that dagger she threw at him... More of a compromise thing between them.

But I'm not taking points away, no, not at all, it made sense.

And, I don't have the right. I was COMPLETELY evil to Sirius in my story. No, really. But... it makes me laugh.

...I'm kinda evil, you see.

Yeah, but you don't need to know that. Right.

Kay, well, thanks for your story! It was amazing and great, original and creative, and totally off the heezy! [Except... I don't know what that means.] :D
AzNxGaL chapter 17 . 6/10/2007
Hi! well... this is my first time commenting... on any fanfic, but i just wanted to say i loved your story!

too bad sirius & ellyn didn't get together though :(

anyways, great fic :P
L.D. Anastasia chapter 17 . 6/7/2007
I love this story, esp. the ending, except for Sirius and Ellyn! What do you mean, becasue You're Sirius and I'm Ellyn! That's why they'd be perfect!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »