Reviews for Kissed Me Till the Morning Light
clap your hands say claire chapter 17 . 5/18/2007
Well, this story's on my alerts list, and I'm reviewing, so feel happy. Even though I have much more pressing work to do, such as: art assignment, I am here. That shows what a dedicated person I really am.

But enough about me. The story. That was the last chapter? It was good. Some L/J weddings can be gay with a capital G-A-Y, but this was cute. But lavender for the bridesmaids dresses? Those poor girls.

And Ellyn and Sirius ... how frustrating. Something more should have happened, really. Arrgh.

So ... the sequel. How is it exactly going to be a sequel if it's set in Harry's time? Just wondering, because there is a lot of gap between the two stories. And whatever you do, don't do the cliched character thing. Although I do like a good angst rant from Harry, so if you include one of those I will be happy.

'And Then There Were None'. Are you talking about the Marauders? Because frankly I think they are doomed. Quite sad really.

Well this review is definitely ... large. But more exciting that writing a report on work experience.
xforgottenxmemoriesx chapter 17 . 5/18/2007
~i'm amazing. hahahaha, jk. Ok, so this chapter was really good, except for the few mistakes, but since I'm going to be your editor now that will all be fixed. And I'm really excited for the sequel. Alrighty, see you tomorrow.
Princess Eclpise chapter 17 . 5/18/2007
That was an amazing chapter. Great way to end the story. You were dead on with the Sirius/Ellyn fan thing. I loved Sirius speech.

This story has been amazing and really fun to read. I can't wait to see the sequel.

Once again great job on an amazing story

P.S. the part in the kitchen with Sirius and Ellyn in the kitchen is a bit confusing. Who said the first line?
Mistress Distress chapter 17 . 5/18/2007
Omg it was so amazing...thinking about James' promise to Lily and their deaths later on brought tears to my eyes...sobs...

I love it *cries*
CaramelBoost chapter 17 . 5/18/2007
Woa *this* was the last chapter? So much for warning us, eh? Loved it though - very well written, kudos to you. I will definatly read the sequl!

xox Caramel
blueholly chapter 17 . 5/18/2007
I can't believe it's... over.

The brightest and best of stories is... over.

Tragic.
staticbeyond chapter 16 . 5/13/2007
You're a fab writer, keep up the good work.
candio08 chapter 16 . 5/12/2007
so...im your new best friend huh...? PIZZAH! lol...good times...and yay new chap wot!
clap your hands say claire chapter 16 . 5/11/2007
Yeah ... not bad.

This story's getting kind of strange now, especially after Ellyn went to Italy and all that ... but it's OK.
Basement-Harem chapter 16 . 5/10/2007
(in a sing song voice) harry is going to be born soon, harry is going to be born soon, YAY! and soon lily and james will be the proud parents of harry potter, who will become famous, but the sad part is that, they'll die(harry's parents)! (cries) can't wait for the next chapter bye (waves)
Basement-Harem chapter 15 . 5/10/2007
i think Sirius and Ellyn would make a cute couple, but thats just what i think, keep up the good work
Wildphire chapter 16 . 5/8/2007
aw
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
OH HOW STELLAR! I've got a new best friend! *huggles*

Oh you write the sweetest and funnest chapters! I loves it! You're chapters are just like strawberry jello with a dash of whipped cream...have I told you that before? I have no idea who I tell who what..GAH IT'S SO FRUSTRATING! *pulls hair out* Oh great, I'm bald now...anyway MOVING ON!

Once again, the chappie twas very splendid! Oh everything going on with the pregnancy, the godparents, the wedding...OH IT JUST MAKES MY HEART TWIRL! If that makes any sense...NO FIC HAS EVER MADE MY HEART TWIRL BEFORE! I think you should feel honored and very berry special about that :)

Meh, because your a Clay fan I've been trying to say something Clay-ish related, but alas, I have not come up with anything yet...*major sigh* BUT I'M STILL WORKING ON IT

Spiffy Chapter! Can't wait till the next one! (even though it will be the last-*sniffle sniffle*)

~Nicole
0WhatDreamsMayCome0 chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
I love reviews too _. Great Chapter! Ellyn's prank had me laughing, and I so happy for Lily. Ellyn and Sirius are getting together, right? I seriously hope you will write another full length HP story after this one is over.
tm7 chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
OK. Now that was funny. I was laughing like crazy.
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »