Reviews for Kissed Me Till the Morning Light
Lexie-H chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
yay you updated! this was quite fun. i liked the girl's prank especially. and lily and james relationship is well done. not overbearing "i dont care about anyone else" kinda thing - not OTT, just real. well written too! looking forward to the next installment xx Lexie
Loverofhermioneships chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
That chpater was so funny i am so sad that it is almost over and is Ellyn and Siruis going to be a couple yes or no
VJL chapter 14 . 5/7/2007
OMYGOD! WEDDING SINGER REFRENCE! POP THE QUESTION, TRACK 4! looks like i'm not the only human who's heard of it...
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
That was funny. I love this fic. It's so cute. :)
Princess Eclpise chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
Hilarious. I loved this! Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
CaramelBoost chapter 16 . 5/7/2007
OH MY GOD That was HALARIOUS! And they actually got away with it! Oh my God. You are brill, m'dear, brill. I'm sad that there's only going to be one more chapter left, but oh well.

Thanks for the loads of laughter; I needed it!

xox Caramel
0WhatDreamsMayCome0 chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
He-he! Great Chapter! I can't believe Lily is pregnant... Sirius and Ellyn not getting together? They MUST! This is a threat of killing you if they don't _. Hopefully, it will be in a randomly funny way. Update soon!
queenofthefairies chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
yay! great chapter! nargh-what are you talking about? of course ellyn and sirius should get together!
Arya Silvertongue chapter 15 . 4/27/2007
I think they should definetly get together. I am loving the story so far!
Isolde Eris chapter 15 . 4/27/2007
I love Sirius and Ellyn together!
clap your hands say claire chapter 15 . 4/24/2007
I knew it! I knew she was pregnant. Good. Update soon!
Emma Knightley chapter 15 . 4/24/2007
They're cute together. Just don't let him lose his humor and cockiness and get all mushy. Good Job!
Loverofhermioneships chapter 15 . 4/24/2007
I cant belive it she is PREGENT ( i spelled that wrong so what ) I am so for the relationship with Ellyn and Siruis it is so sweet
Princess Eclpise chapter 15 . 4/23/2007
I knew it! Lily's pregnat. I would love for Ellyn and Sirius to get together. They're perfect for each other. Good chapter. Update soon!
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 15 . 4/21/2007
Well, since you seem to like reviews SO MUCH...I suppose I shall review! TWAHA! Isn't that wonderful?

Why, it twas a totally awesomeriffic chapter! It twas another exciting chapter! Ellyn has returned and now James and Lily can get married! WHE! Total spiffyness right there. And...LILY'S PREGNANT! EEKS! *starts jumping up and down and starts screaming* *runs around the room and eventually crashes into the wall* Ouch, well that hurt...Oh well, I'm glad I got hurt because of my gladness of Lily's pregnancy...teehee

Alrights, it seems that it is my opinion time! Would I like Sirius & Ellyn together? Yes. I would like them together. I would LOVE them together. I would like throw a huge party if they got together, which would involve tons of cake, balloons, confetti and napkins, because napkins are cool like that :) Would I kill you if they didn't get together? Uh, no. Because frankly, I just can't kill people. It is just not in me to kill. Sure, I may throw a shampoo bottle at you through my anger if they did not get together-but no surprise attacks involving stabbing with knives or anything of the sort! I wouldn't even kill for a klondike bar! *sigh* I suppose there is something I would never do for a klondike bar...

Well this is a lot of words

Can't wait for the next chapter ;)

~Nicole-theone who rambles!