Reviews for Kissed Me Till the Morning Light
blueholly chapter 14 . 4/15/2007
HE PROPOSED!

But you kind of already knew that.. soo... Yay! I loved it! Especially the Witch Weekly quotes. A Brilliant proposal in a BRILLIANT story!

Joy!
Princess Eclpise chapter 14 . 4/15/2007
Loved the chapter. They're engaged! I hope nothing happens to Ellyn. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
clap your hands say claire chapter 14 . 4/15/2007
The proposal was really well done. I enjoyed this chapter heaps!
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 14 . 4/15/2007
Ok first of all, I'm sorry if this review will turn out really weird because after reading your chapter I suddenly had the wacky idea to get up and take off my eye makeup with the eye makeup remover...and of course whenever I use that stuff I become half-blind with my cloudy vision...Ah, of course I start getting these wacky ideas at 1:53 AM...anyways I'm very sorry if this review becomes...weird I guess lol

This chapter twas just so totally and awesomely sweet! I mean JAMES AND LILY ARE ENGAGED! How wonderfully exciting!

And they were sweet enough to hold the wedding for Ellyn! OH THEY ARE JUST SUCH AN AWESOME GROUP OF FRIENDS! ...I mean they are like...ROCKS! Yeah because...rocks ROCK! I mean all they do is sit and chill and just have the essence of coolness about them...So therefore THEY ARE AWESOME LIKE ROCKS! Ok so now it's past 2 in the morning and I begin to ramble about rocks...just great, just great...

I know that I had something else to say but I so cannot remember BAH! CURSE YOU BRAIN! Yes at times I get mad at my brain...

Anyways, you like deserve a lemon...now the significance of the lemon...yes there is a significance! Whenever I'm proud of people, I tell them that I am giving them a lemon though I don't literally give them a lemon, it's simply one of my wacko sayings to make you feel special...well anyways you get a lemon for updating quickly and I didn't have to send you an angry email for you to update! WOOHOO! We should so celebrate ;)

From now on I shall try to give you awesome reviews...because I feel the need to amuse people! Although I can't guarantee they'll all be awesome because I do have my wah days! But I shall do my best!

Ok feeling really sleepy *yawn*

This chapter twas fantastical!

Can't wait till the next one!

Have fun...musicalling! mwaha

~Nicole
one-sirius-niece chapter 14 . 4/14/2007
AW! I love this chapter! How cute

! but why is ellen gone!

the awesometastic one-sirius-niece *-*
Lily Flower chapter 14 . 4/14/2007
"O my god!" I am so glad I found your story. That was such a nice chapter, and I found the jumping-and-yelling thing in particular very fitting... Please write the next chapter soon. Remember, James and Lily NEVER died!
candio08 chapter 14 . 4/14/2007
AW Y is nobody reviewing? i saw this b4 you all and im still reviewing! whats the matter with you? she kept her promise by updating, the least you could do is leave a review! anyways...Ashley, keep up the amazing work and update soon..
L.D. Anastasia chapter 13 . 4/11/2007
I love this story! It's so romantic. Can this happen in real life?
Isolde Eris chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
I would look into Spring Awakening but i do not know what it is. Anyways, great chapter! I loved it!
Lexie-H chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
i like this chapter a lot, you have the whole 'how surrel we're adults' thing downpat lol thats exactly how it felt (i graduated last year). i like that robert's a bit of a gentleman too, its sweet. the only thing im not sure about it why did you skip huge chunks of time? but i guess author's prerogative and it moves smoothly so thats cool :-) update soon! xx - Lexie
elisabeth chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
why did james choose thatexact momant of chaos to say i love you?

however very cute :):)
clap your hands say claire chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
Aww ... cute.

Are you continuing until the tragic demise of my favourite couple, or are you going to stop sometime before that?

Because I think the second option is more preferable. To me, anyway.

Good job! I'm really enjoying this story.

PS. Sorry for the shameless advertising ...

EVERYONE WHO RANDOMLY READS OTHER PEOPLE'S REVIEWS! YES, YOU! COME TO HARRY POTTER'S FAVOURITE FORUM! Number 1 on the posts count. You know you want to. Now recruiting for world domination! It's number 1 for a reason.

Really sorry about that. I have no control over my actions. But please, feel free to advertise my forum if you ever feel the urge. Not that you would.
Loverofhermioneships chapter 13 . 4/8/2007
Nice chapter
Basement-Harem chapter 13 . 4/8/2007
noo, the story is almost over, i don't want that cries

but i guess i'll have to live with that, oh and Ellyn writes good poetry, update in a week or i will have to send angry

e-mail, like you asked.
Princess Eclpise chapter 13 . 4/8/2007
This was a great chapter. I loved. Can't wait to see the rest.
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »