Reviews for Our world
NataliaLea chapter 24 . 3/2/2014
Such a lovely story I like cried when I thought Draco was killed and when I found out it was Lucius I cried harder. It was just so emotionally packed towards the ending but I loved the whole story :)
ThePinkPolkaDot9 chapter 24 . 1/9/2014
Even though a lot comments are stating that it's hard to read this story and you had too many errors for them to continue, I read through it and I really liked it. Such a good plot and I loved the ending! It was interesting, full of drama, and it made me really happy that they got a happy ending!
ExTaCy925 chapter 24 . 12/27/2013
Oh my god this story was beautiful...I really enjoyed reading it and I also loved it had so much drama great work.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/26/2013
loved the ending!
Amy Jones chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
this is a brilliant story thank you :) and i think you did a brilliant job if english isnt your 1st language well done! best ive read yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Shows some good potential, but you should really use a good beta reader if English isn't your first language.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Wow, if this is supposed to be an improved rewrite, I'm sure glad I was never subjected to the original. You desperately need a beta reader to make this comprehensible.
Anneeny chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
I love the story, but the constant switching back and forth between first and third person is very confusing and kills the mood. Also, proper use of quotation marks when someone is speaking will make your writing that much more proper. I suggest you Fine tune these details and post it up again. Unfortunately, I cannot continue reading in the state it's currently in.
Rooney Xin chapter 23 . 12/16/2013
I will truly miss this story. I can't wait to read what you have in store for the ending. X
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 22 . 12/14/2013
Awesome story. I look forward to the rest.
Rooney Xin chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
1. I am OBSESSED with this story
2. I am EXTREMELY confused by that ending babydoll
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
This is intriguing.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
UMMMMMM explain that ending?
Guest chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
um I'm confused at the end... is Draco dead or alive?
Alessa chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
Oh they both will go to Australia!