Reviews for Clean Slate
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
So glad Max and Logan got out and are safe and together.

Love that he left his money to Bling.
anatolealice chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
I don't know if you're still reading these reviews but this was a wonderful story and I enjoyed it so much. Thank you.
nattylovesu chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
I think this si one of the most riveting of the fan fics...thanks!
frannie chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
oh, this is my favourite Logan gets exposed kinda story. Great work.

I particularly like the way you wrote their getting together, their insecurities, their little quirks. nice

Brian2008 chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
This is a perfect story! A simple but dramatic plot that brings Max and Logan together once and for all.
sabrina chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
I really enjoyed you fic "Clean slate". I know I lil late but it is great! Thanks for sharing!
Maria656 chapter 9 . 10/25/2007
for the whole thing-

Excellent - well thought out and well written.

Loved the whole tone as well as the M/L goodness :-)
Samsassy chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
This chapter has peaked my interested. I'll continue to read & update you as I go.
Jonathan chapter 9 . 10/6/2007
I'm rather new to Dark Angel. I only watched Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD last months and am now an official fan. Your story was great and really captured the Max and Logan dynamic. I hope to see more of your work in the future.

P.S. If fanfiction had a hottest scene contest I think your love scene is a sure thing for first.
tiny-pixie chapter 9 . 9/15/2007
loved it! sequel please :D but seriously great work..i could totally see this as being something of a season 2 (i blatently refuse to acqknowledge the real s2) keep writing!
Cryptography87 chapter 9 . 7/31/2007
I enjoyed this story very much and it was over all too quickly, but I thought I would just say thank you.

M
Darkangel81 chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
I loved this story- and I would love to get some more chapters - especially of their trip. There are so many things that could have happened. Maybe you'd consider writing some more?:)

Great story!
bastgoddess chapter 9 . 4/2/2007
i hate to see the end of this story. its such a refreshing max logan piece and i hope to hear more from you
angelstryst chapter 9 . 3/31/2007
This was a great story. Good idea about Logan being ousted and what would happen. I liked the fluff toward the end. Sorry I didn't get a chance to review more often.
TigrouAngel chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
Ok, this is definitely my favorite chapter:

"Together, they had planted citrus trees outside their bedroom window so they could wake to the smell of orange blossoms every morning." That is so romantic. Sigh.(I don't need explicit smut descriptions, I just want them doing it.)

Bling in shorts and shirt at a share-holder's meeting. Great detail and so funny. Just like the copper pans.

"Guardian Angel", so funny!

"He was becoming an expert on the wines of the Santa Ynez Valley." Great!

Reading this made me so happy. Thank you!