Reviews for A Whisper in the Wind
TheSkyclanCat chapter 12 . 3/31
I don't know why, but I'm crying! DX Why would you do this? Y u do this Ash? WHYYYYYY!

If you'll excuse me, I need some muffins to help cheer me up... I'm going to go cry some more now...
mark chapter 12 . 2/2
Ok this was a really difficult story to read. I'd almost say I hated it because you find out Misty and Ash can never be together and love one another.
But at the same time they sorta can because love can transcend even death. Almost wish could see the chosen one part of Ash later be blended in and Arceus come and bring him back.

Good story though saddening. Deep message too
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
The first 10 chapters were perfect, but the 11 chapter was horrible just utterly horrible.
luisg1778 chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
WOW just wow this story got to me oh man. I loved it
Misty BlueInuGom chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Ash's Pokemon would pummel him into the ground if he doesn't take them... Haha! That made me laugh! That would be so hilarious to see... I love Ash's Pokemon-pals, they just love him too much! And I love this piece, too! It got me right in the first chapter. Great job!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Good? This is awesome! I can't wait to read the rest of it.

The Pokemon Master, Ash's father... you know, if that is the case, I won't be surprise. It just seems fitting, somehow. Seeing as we don't know who his father is, his mother mentioned that he left and started his own Pokemon journey, so why should it be impossible? And the one asking for Ash's help? It totally makes real sense.. It fits too well to be impossible. You are really doing an excellent job with this. :)
Lord of Heaven chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
I would just like to say that Misty has absolutely no justification to be angry at Ash for being what he is... and that Pikachu should've shocked the crap out of her on the spot. And how can Misty and co. help Ash when he can't escape with 200 Pokemon on his side?
sherloxked chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
waaa i was crying
Anndii chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
This was a fantastic story. I wasnt expecting the end to be soo sad! Most storys end happily tovether... but i loved it outherwise... great job!
Puzzle Dragon chapter 12 . 11/16/2010
I...

I'm just. Gonna. Uh. Go cry now. Yeah. -shuffles away-
Teengamer chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
Man, I'm not sure what to think...and UGH! Why must Ash die? I guess I did like the ending, but I can't decide whether it makes me favorite the whole story or not.

The humor, by the way, didn't really make sense in the last chapters and didn't really help the flow. Don't dwell on it though.

In the end, I think you definitely put some effort into this story (even though I see now that you published this like two years ago ). The first chapters were especially epic, and although I wanted to see Misty and Ash KISS at some point, you ALMOST make-up for it in the end. Still, I can't help but feel undecided.

Ah well. I guess all that's left to say is well-done.

Until next time,

Teengamer out!
Teengamer chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
Okay, there's a little too much repetition going on here. You also keep saying "blood red" and "demonic" over and over again. But otherwise I think I like the way this fic is shaping up.

Looking forward to finishing this,

-TG
Teengamer chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
WHY does everyone insist on bringing Misty's mallet into their fics? ...Oh well, at least it brought some comic relief.

Anyway, as for the story, I'm really enjoying it! I think the reason people like this story depends on the way they visualize it. I've grown to really like what Ash is like so far, calm and collected, but still somewhat unstable. (By the way, if you don't mind, I'm going to visualize him more or less like Riku [from Kingdom Hearts] with a black band around his eyes, instead of sunglasses. I like the way you described everything else about him though).

I can't wait to finish reading this later. Thanks!

-TG
pokemaster101 chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
i'm sad that ash died but happy that misty kept her promise. i loved the story. :)
Artysian chapter 12 . 6/13/2010