Reviews for A Whisper in the Wind
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Noooookk! NOOOOOOOOO!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/9
Great chapter and plot
Candy Phantom chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Is he gonna get vivisected?
Jas: this isn't a Danny Phantom story.
It's still a possibility.
Candy Phantom chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Keep Ash like this. His heart should remain as cold as stone, even though Pikachu saved him with tears in the movie.
Jas: you remember something from one of the movies?
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Ash, you have to keep up the act. Even if you have to be a little suicidal, you have to keep it up.
Candy Phantom chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Russet, you should get a mallet.
Russet: I ordered one yesterday.
Dying Child chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
*still crying*Beautiful. Amazing. Best writer ever. In the history of books, stories, and tales, your the best.
Dying Child chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
*soft crying* WHY?!
Dying Child chapter 4 . 8/5/2015 words can describe your work...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
who is the mstry pokkemon
Celestic Sapphire chapter 12 . 5/23/2015
Loved this! It was sooooo sad! D':
I don't really know what my favorite part is, but I have to say that it's the sad parts and near death cliff hanger parts and stuff where someone can chose to end it there and make people wait. Basically the suspense. I loved Ash and Pikachu! Especially Pikachu's change! Too bad there isn't a sequel, but at the same time it wouldn't make sense to make one and there wouldn't really be any meaning for it to exist. Great story! Very emotional at times! Loved the idea of young Ash. I think that I've heard of the young version of this person or young version of this person that's part of this person and stuff like that. Loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
TheSkyclanCat chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
I don't know why, but I'm crying! DX Why would you do this? Y u do this Ash? WHYYYYYY!

If you'll excuse me, I need some muffins to help cheer me up... I'm going to go cry some more now...
mark chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Ok this was a really difficult story to read. I'd almost say I hated it because you find out Misty and Ash can never be together and love one another.
But at the same time they sorta can because love can transcend even death. Almost wish could see the chosen one part of Ash later be blended in and Arceus come and bring him back.

Good story though saddening. Deep message too
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
The first 10 chapters were perfect, but the 11 chapter was horrible just utterly horrible.