Reviews for High Maintenance
satomika chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
that was weird...

poems2songs chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
nice story... really liked it... cute and funny... good work...
Kats chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I don't normally get into the whole AU thing but I like this quite a lot. Good spelling, good writing, a nice start up. And lemony. Oh the lemony. I wish there was more chapters of this to read.
Kantama chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
BWUHAHAHA! This is priceless!
InkXSucker chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
haha lusty and comical. very cute
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
wow i actually thought it was an assassin (like every other reader) nice job! very funny - i love how you made kenshin in this _
Niiicko chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I ADORE this one! Adore! you are awesomeness. XD XD
mynewname chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This story? Where do I begin? The word amazing comes to mind. So does hillarious. So do the words that I LOVE IT ALL. Keep writing!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
hahaha go Kaoru
PersianRurouni chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
ha ha lol i actually thought there was an assassin like the first few lines lol. :P Anyways really funny story, really enjoyed your writing style :D
jaded image chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I haven't read RK fanfiction in so long, but this was such a good story to come back to :) Fantastically done! And I love how Kenshin likes to act out his fantasies. Very cute.
kingleby chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
lol, i love this _
DarkInuyashaangel101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow, that has to be one of the best one-shots I've ever read. Great job.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Very amusing! I love this take on Kenshin! I wonder what he'll do with that rope? ohohoh Ja ne!
Aryanne chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Kenshin cracks me up in this story! I really do doubt Kaoru's sanity for marrying him, haha. You entertained me. I liked the fact that the first part of the story was misleading, making the surprise all the better.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »