Reviews for High Maintenance
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That was fantastic! lol _ I thoroughly enjoyed that! Kenshins eccentric and light-hearted behavior, and to think he thought up such innocent yet genious skeem...i really was surprised in the begining, but i like that it was more of a "game" than the real thing. And you writing style is awesome - very smooth and fluid! You know our Kauro and kenshin characters well! So yeah...nicely done! I hope to see more work from you!
EmbersOfAmber chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Oh this is just too funny. I guffawed the whole way through. Hehe, I used to work high-rise security, and there's actually alot of action in those places. People love to have sex in bizarre locations.

Anyway, great fic! ~_
DragongirlCV chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Well now, THAT was different! Congrats on doing something new! I've been growing bored with the same old same old lately. I will say however, that I wasn't to keen on the ending. It wasn't bad at ALL, don't get me wrong. I just think you should make this into a story about all of his crazy quirks. (I myself would like to see the overbearing boss play out...) But at least make an epilogue if you chose not to continue the story.
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
very nice ending there. smooth
Drawkcab chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
HA! This is great! You should make this a story of all the mad stuff Kenshin pulls. I just love the plot and Kenshin's little fantasies. Keep up the good wark doll!

-Drawkcab
Mossy Tea chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Fun!

Corporate!Kaoru and Kenshin is really funny. You write the cutest one shots with them.
KyteAura chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Kenshin is so adorkable in this fic. I love his playful attitude. Of course he is playful; he's getting himself some.
Fire Kitten2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
i love this story. kenshin is encredibly playful ;)
notjustagirltoo chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Thanks, that was quite fun to read. The premise that Kenshin is playing the assassin on Kaoru was quite yummy. Nice!
larksur chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
definately hilarious!

i can imagine kenshin in his assassin outfit. just funny!
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Haha! Wow, I loved this. It was so fun! I had a smile on my face nearly the whole time. It was great! Wonderful work!
melodrama-bank chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Very nice. I enjoyed it very much :D
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I like this you should try and conuntine this story i think it would be a really good.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh, that's brilliant. I love the mix of comedy and romance, and Kenshin's 'assassin' idea xD
Jisusaken chapter 1 . 1/28/2007