Reviews for Danny
CJ chapter 23 . 3/14/2012
Great Story! I Loved It! :D
Kizmet chapter 21 . 10/9/2009
You know, even with the ninth hour effort you're putting in to make Margaret's decisions sympathetic, I'm not buying the poor little victim spin.

If she'd had the nerve to 'fess to making a mistake six years earlier and had contacted her husband and the father of her child (who wouldn't have been too hard for her to find seeing as he was still living in the same house where they'd been before she left), that she regretted what she'd done and wanted to get their child back... Instead of hiring a PI and spending six years failing to fix it all herself. She wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place.

You make out like Hawkeye should feel guilty because he acts on the partial information that Margaret leaves him with. And while it is natural that he would feel guilty because Margaret attempted suicide, it was her choice to leave in the first place, her choice not to tell him the full story when she changed her mind about giving up the kid when he was born, it was her choice not to attempt to contact Hawkeye for the six years she spent looking for Danny, it was her choice to not explain anything when she belatedly got up the nerve to talk to Hawkeye, and finally it was her choice to attempt suicide when he didn't just forgive her everything without a word of explanation after six years.

I can see you're trying to make her sympathetic, but my reaction is Margaret is good at making herself miserable and dragging others along for the ride.
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 14 . 3/9/2008
I'm glad you wrote this chapter. I hate Margret in this story and I'm glad Hawk kicked her out. My mother abandond me so I have no respect for any one who would leave their child. She dosn't deserve to be a mother.
laurydory chapter 23 . 9/8/2007
Well it's a little belated but here I am to finally review the end of this great story. I'm feeling sleepy and decidedly uneloquent (ineloquent? whatever) so I'll keep it simple. That was really heart-warming and heart-breaking and I enjoyed it immensely. Keep it up (and you always do :P).
mrshunnicut chapter 23 . 8/28/2007
Great story. Kinda sad it's done, but it was a great ending.
CanonAntithesis chapter 23 . 8/8/2007
Very nice ending. Thank you very much.
Newsiefreak172 chapter 23 . 8/8/2007
Oh! Absolutly awesome story! That was amazing! And it's true. He couldn't live without her. He loves her so much. :):) I think that was a great representation of what their relationship could be like. Even if it didn't happen like this story, it would still be that it was terribly terrible in the beginning, but by the end, they're crazy in love. :):) Again, amazing story, however, I'm sorry that it's over. I've been following this story for a long time (although not as long as others) and I'm going to miss it. And Danny. :):) I really think he was a great character. :):) Great story.

Jordyn
Catherine chapter 23 . 8/7/2007
I love everything except the part about Margaret getting leukimia, but I guess it was necessary for her to die to prove that Hawkeye wasn't just saying that he couldn't live without her. Good Job!
ray1 chapter 23 . 8/7/2007
Ah, a great ending to a great story. I loved it. Keep on writing, because you are great!
AttheSwamp chapter 23 . 8/7/2007
I agree with Margaret - Hawkeye couldn't live without sex. LOL

Lovely final chapter. The ending was very sad but fitting. Margaret was obviously not a well woman and Hawkeye would never have been able survive without her.
Olive Drab chapter 23 . 8/7/2007
A perfect ending, and a nice idea to take us forward a year. Thanks for this story - it seems to have tugged a lot of heartstrings!
Mamabella chapter 23 . 8/7/2007
Damn You made me cry Again! lol I really loved this story! Im glad its over but sorry to see it end also! Ill definitely be looking forward to a new story. Don't make us wait to long :)
katetastic chapter 23 . 8/7/2007
I loved the ending! It was perfect. I think it is very bittersweet that Hawkeye died so soon after Margaret and that he died of a broken heart.

I am glad that Danny turned out so well. Very cute! I loved this story. It is one of my favorites!
Hawk-Hotlips chapter 23 . 8/7/2007
Wow...that was good. Why is it that the only time you update quickly, I don't want you too? Ah well, all good things (and bad) must come to an end at some point. The only thing is, you didn't label is as Complete!
katetastic chapter 22 . 8/7/2007
I am so glad that everything is starting to work out! This is such a sweet chapter! I LOVED the ending..it was so romantic.

I am a little sad that the next chapter will be the last, because I really love Danny!