Reviews for I See Said The Blind Man
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
omigod i love this story
RHB chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Funny! Blind Dean is as awesome as I hoped he would be, great fic!
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
hee hee! Poor Dean. He always gets the handicap. But I guess, Sam's the one who has to help him through it, so maybe I should say poor Sam.

I liked the way you handled the blind realization, with the generator question and the doctor. I've read a few of these stories, in different fandoms as well as in Supernatural, and yours was the most realistic I've read, not as cliched in the reactions.

(hee hee, I love the visual of Dean blind-eating the eggs and shoving the whole piece of toast in his mouth. I could watch that man eat all day. After he shampoos his hair. You know.)

Dean watching Learning Channel specials about blindness and twisting the know-how into hunting skill? WIN.

Okay, so I'm a gutter-brain, but this made me giggle: "The clink of balls made his hands itch."

OMG, that blind alley fight was awesome! And Sam goading Dean into getting p.o.'ed enough for his sight to come back? WOO! I loved this. Writer-kudos for pulling it off in an easy-read one-shot, though as a reader, I would have LOVED for it to have lasted much longer.

(Ahem. That's what she said. :P)
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I love this juxtaposition between what Sam's saying and Dean's thinking. It's both funny and realistic: "“Thank you again, Doctor Myers.” Shut up, Sam. “We appreciate everything you’ve done.” Like Hell."

Loved that Sam checked out of the motel cuz no one would be sleeping there. Aw...

Loved this, it cracked me up: “Sam? I know you’re there. You’re driving.” *snickers*

Loved how quickly Dean seemed to adapt to his handicap, and that he could navigate the room on his own fairly soon. I do think Dean's smart, and he's really adaptable. Two of my favorite things about him. :) Also so like him to be trying to figure out a way to hustle poker while blind, rather than let Sam try and win the money.

Also, really liked the parallel between this fic and "L'il Sam" where Sam regresses to an age that he feels "safer" at, his mind playing tricks on him too, in a way. It SO makes sense for Dean's mind to have done this to keep him from having to face the promise he made to Sam. Glad he got his sight back in the end. Only wish this had been longer, such a great fic.

But my FAVORITE part-when Dean takes out the guys and stops the bar fight, even though he's blind. Yep, our Dean doesn't need to be able to see to kick some serious butt. Woo hoo! Very Daredevil! Protecting Sammy even when he can't see him and is outnumbered. Just. Awesome. That scene alone is worth favoriting this.

And if you ever wanted to re-visit blind!Dean, I'd love to see him again. :)

Just wonderful! :)
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I gotta love Dean. Even blind he can kick some serious ass!
DeanCastiel chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aw it was really good! I love how Dean mapped out everything cause i think that if it actually happened he would totally do that! The characters were very in character so props to you:P I liked it alot especially cause i believe that Dean would totally win a fight even if he suddenly became blind! It was awesome!

Christine
hitchcock-starlet chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Really interesting story! I thought it was great. I enjoyed the tension between the boys, and I think if Dean really lot his sight on the show, he would react in a similar manner. Thanks for sharing!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Awesome story :D
Rat chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I loved it. Poor Dean!
riquitv chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
ok, this was a good story, and dean was .. just Dean (i love him). thanks for sharing
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Maybe not but he had some mad fine skills as a blind man that's for damn certain. Loved that he had it out with Sam for holding him to that dumb and selfish promise. Sam and John are more alike than either of them would have dreamed.

-Ellie
LorGilFan chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
A very sweet fic, Dean trying to take care of Sam blind. Sam trying to watch over Dean. I am adding this to my fic newsletter for the holidays, I will let you know when it's done. Thanks for sharing this with us.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was fun, I really enjoyed it! I thought you did a great job with the dialog, and Dean's reaction to being blind - learning his environment - was perfect. I look forward to reading more of your stories:)

Thanks for a great read,

Kelly