Reviews for Beneath The Stars And The Moon
KidKool chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Ummmmmm... Who's Gary again.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
sappy :[
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Wow that was good wow just wow
MayThePokegirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Why was it only focused on Misty and Gary?
ashmayforever chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
why is misty and gary the main character
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Honestly...it could use improvement
Josh McFaddin chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
SORRY I HATE DOING THIS BUT I HAVE TO!sorry about this when you are reading this dont stop or something bad will happen! My name is summer i am 15 years old i have blonde hair,many scars no nose or ears..i am you dont copy this just like from the ring, on 5 more sites.. or..i will appear one dark quiet night when your not expecting it by your bed with a knife and kill you. this is no joke something good will happen to you if you post this on 5 more page
MYOFB chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Um... I'm sorry. It just wasn't all that great. It wasn't long and it didn't hook me the way most fan fictions do. The plot sucked too, I'm afraid. Seriously, May didn't do shit wrong. If Misty wanted to date Ash, she should have got her shit together and told him. At the point Misty freaked out, if I were Ash, I'd be fucking glad I destroyed her bike. Besides, I'd rather go with May then Misty, because Misty challenges every statement she hears. You can keep writing, just understand that some people hate your writing.

P.S: You make Gary look like an asshole.
tom chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Yeah, Misty does not deserve to be with Ash. "Misty's explosive temprament is hard for Ash to have feelings for her!" I agree with that quote! Ash can be with any girl EXCEPT MISTY. GREAT STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
My favourite part was gary punching ash...i bet u could off told their dancing movment but bisides that absalutlly amazing
3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Amazing story! If in a rating of 1-10 i'll give this a 10! 3
But it's kinda rude for Gary not to understand Ash that he is not understanding the situation.
And it's kinda true, Ash waited a very long time for Misty to say to him 'I love you'. And Ash may have thought that Misty have already forgotten her love for Ash and have moved on, forcing Ash to change direction, which he ended up with May.

Amazing story 3
Sonali chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great story but there should be ash instead of gary
Arceuslover104G chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That story wasso fuckin AWESOME! I didn't know Gary and Misty had feelings for eachother. Still, it could have more chapters.

LATER FICCERS