Reviews for A Little Demon and a Big Saint
SaphireInTheSky chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
That was a very moving and satisfying story indeed. I'm so glad someone finally did a Bobby origins, everyone focuses on Jack when there's so much turmoil and opportunity with the elder brother. This was very well written, I applaud you, and if you haven't done more- though i'll check- I ask you to Please write more from this series like this! Awesomeness! XD
emcaro chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Your characterization of Evelyn was spot-freakin'- on. I could picture all of her expressions; exactly like the movie. Love it. Also, I like how you made young Bobby a kid. An admittedly fucked up kid, but still a kid. That a fine line to walk and you did it beautifully. Bobby as a child-pyromaniac was so in-character, but yet, I'd never thought about it before. This fic was great. Loved every bit of it.
Flali-Chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
AW! So cute!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Loved it! Little Bobby is awesome. Loved all his interactions with Evelyn. The "Fire saved his life." is such a sad yet great line (i hope that makes sense :) )
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I really liked it...-
Sephoria chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was so amazing! You nailed Bobby's character. Best story I've read in a long time about him. This should have so many more reviews then it does. So good I'm gonna check and see if you have other stuff!
mychemicalromancefreak29 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was really good. I liked it. It's so sad and so sweet though. I was happy reading the ending it was really good.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Oh, wow!

As much as I love the "Jack Becomes a Mercer" stories, I've been wanting to read one for a while that delves into Bobby's past, and his adoption by Evelyn. What I love was how you tied all of Bobby's characteristics in the movie into this little boy, giving us an idea on exactly how he came to be the way he was. This is even more than I ever could have hoped for!

The part about fire saving his life gave me chills, and Bobby's reaction to Evelyn's asking to adopt him made me grin wide. Quite simply put, just awesome!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
super cool story! A nice intro to Bobby!
jigsaws231 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
A truly well-written story. I like the way you follow the thought process that occurs when Bobby is thinking to himself.
ProTempore chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Look at you! After you reviewed my story I clicked on your profile to see if you had written anything and to my surprise you have. Who woulda thunk it? Anyways, this was really good. You should write more. A multi-chaptered fic. You're right, there aren't many pre-movie Bobby fics out there. Great!
TeacherTam chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Aw! So sweet!

Thanks for a great little moment in Bobby's history. Although sad, it was also beautiful.
Opheliatic chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
That was awesomely awesome! its just like i pictured Bobby to be when he was a kid you should do one of Angel and Jerry too just becuse there are so many Jack Fics (not that thats a bad thing 3) i mean there are FOUR brothers lol.

xOx~Abby Mercer