Reviews for The Bathroom
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Are you thinking to write a sequell?

Or a fic with that matter? It will be really nice, I know. YOu write so good...

Love the fic.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
omg that was so awesome. You should do a long fic where Sam freaks out because of fire. It would be so great. You know you are the first person I ever read any fan fiction of and you totally got me hooked!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Awesome. I can't believe there are so many stories that I haven't read or reviewed of yours! You write Sam and Dean amazingly well, and I'm so glad you share it with us! Thanks. :)
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Ooh! Poor Sam...

That was really good...but then again, so are all your other stories.

Great job!
twasadark chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Nice job on this piece. Funny and serious at the same time. I like how you ended it, too. I'm glad I have lots more of your pieces to read! ;-)
Phx chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Awk! And? AND? The End? Oh girl, you are a tease, lol! I loved this. I've always considered that Sam would be fire-phobic after everythign that has happened to him and you've written it in beautifully.

I also loved Dean's rant while they stood in the doorway.

Another gem!

Phoenix
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Honestly I was a little scared to read a story called The Bathroom, but this was great. For some reason I always forget about the fire at Stanford and how it may have affected Sam beyond the obvious of Jess' death.

Thanks for the story!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Can I ask for more - please! I know this is just supposed to be one off between yourself and Caroline but the imagery you left me with of the earthquake then the fire, of Sam and Dean's facing such a situation, just stilled my heart. Wonderful well met challenge. Go write more, anything that takes your fancy, but post soon. Roz.
amy jonas chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
What a lovely story. Lot sof fun and of course drama: An Earthquake! I loved this part:

adn this line:

“Get out of the way,” Dean muttered, shoving Sam aside. He tested the door himself and found it really and truly stuck. “This bitch is coming down,”

And poor Sam haveing flashbacks toward the fire at Stanford. Always thought something like that should happen...with him knowing he has to move but gets frozen.

You wrote it ebautifully, inter seceting it witht he action happening with the fire and the water from the bathroom . Real sense of danger and fear.

Good job

Amy
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This was written beautifully. You really captured all the internalized fears the boys keep, illuminated the darkness within them so poetically. I love how frightened Sam was and how Dean was there pushing (not shoving) him to safety...with his words, with his movements, with his mere presence. Oh...I loved it.

The prompt you and Carikube used was great, and both perspectives were written differently but with the same amazing grip on what I love so much about the show- the brothers.

Thanks for sharing this.
troubletwinintx chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Geez, this story was intense. I don't think I ever want to stay in a motel again, it's way to dangerous. Got to love Dean - the hero. What would Sam do without him?

You're the one shot queen! Loved it as always.
Carikube chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
** “You know,” Dean shouted, watching as Sam cringed at their crumbling surroundings, “I know 5 different ways to take out ghosts, I can kill a vamp with one hand tied behind my back, and I can dig 7 graves in one night. But this?” One end of the curtain rod fell, piercing the air conditioning unit below it. White sparks splashed to the floor. Dean looked at Sam. “I gotta admit, I’m a little freaked out right now.”

I bow to you, my friend! You have the magical gift of bringing a scene to life in vivid multi-dimension. This is yet another example of your gift. And you get the boys like no-one else.

And you know I’m never going to be able to go the toilet again without imagining that toilet exploding into a geyser. *shudders*

** “Did I say I had to take a leak?”

Rolls around laughing!

** But Sam remained frozen, staring at the fire as a deer stares into a car’s blinding headlights.

And this right here proved yet again how amazing you are. As you break my heart for Sam. For both boys. This goes beyond Guh, and into another realm. Outstanding Em.

** They would be scared again.

So sad, and so true.

But guh. This story turns me into a wobbling puddle of goo. Dean doesn’t belittle Sam, he doesn’t yell at him, he uses gentleness to guide him because he understands Sam’s fear. And it makes me love Dean even more. The bestest big brother ever. Reminds me yet again why I adore this series so very, very much.

And the repeating theme of the wailing fire alarm is pure genius!
bally2cute chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Um...wow! You sure spun an interesting tale with that prompt of yours. Now I want more stories that involves Sam having a fear of fire. Your strong ever present Dean was great. He didn't have a clue what to do in that earthquake, but when it came to a frozen Sam and the brothers being in danger, he was on it. The beginning was funny as was the toilet thing. Loved it!
JuDei chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I loved this, but I want to read more! I hope you choose to continue it. So many unanswered questions: Were our boys injured? (shameless plea for Dean h/c) Will Sam recover from the emotional trauma of the fire? Will Dean get to go to the bathroom? Enquiring minds want to know (or at least mine does).
Julie chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This was really good! : )
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »