Reviews for The Bathroom
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
oh wow...awesome story...
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
LOL!

Dean needs to go to the bathroom...I do love it when the boys have to perform their basic bodily functions. :)

In all the humor, which is wonderful, I love that you reflected on Sam and fires-which I'm sure has to be a fear of his that I do think is underdeveloped overall in the show and in fic.

I have missed you-glad to see you posting :)
Kelly chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Great story!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Oh, awesome last line!

“Sammy… to old to sleep with me.”

:giggle snort: I love that Dean's first thought invovles his 23 year old brother trying to crawl into bed with him!

“You know,” Dean shouted, watching as Sam cringed at their crumbling surroundings, “I know 5 different ways to take out ghosts, I can kill a vamp with one hand tied behind my back, and I can dig 7 graves in one night. But this?” One end of the curtain rod fell, piercing the air conditioning unit below it. White sparks splashed to the floor. Dean looked at Sam. “I gotta admit, I’m a little freaked out right now"

Really puts things in perspective doesn't it Dean my boy.

"It raged in vivid orange flames, wavering and dancing hypnotically, dancing in the window frame between the brothers and freedom. Taunting. Daring."

Not only was this a great line, but the gut punch a fire must have for the both of them is horrible. Especially Sam.

Great fic.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
(Okay, first of all? You two are hilarious and have been MISSED)

For what might have started out as a silly little challenge, you packed in enough angst for four fics. Sam and the fire . . . I can see this happening. It's canon (to the best of my memory) that Sam has never been the one to light the flame. He'll dig, salt, pour the lighter fluid . . . but the only one who starts the fires is Dean. Having to force himself into it, when it's chased him all his life, would be the stuff of nightmares. Love how you handled it. But . . . dare I say it? NEED MORE! They're both hurled through the flames into the darkness and then . . .? Might thee considereth a bribe?
carocali chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
An earthquake? Well, they certainly haven't done that before, have they? All from a bathroom prompt? You guys crack me up.

I love how you brought all of Sam's fears to the forefront as the fire engulfed the room. Was it fear or guilt? Retribution? So many ways to interpret his reaction. But Dean, always the hero, takes charge to get them to reality.

I hope all their stuff was in the trunk!

:D

Caroline

P.S. Jessica Simpson? ;p
KatieLB chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Very imgainitive! Looking forward to more of these...good job
324123412341241234123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
that was the coolest.

you win
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I think my favorite fics are the ones that have the boys facing something natural. I do love monster stories, but having Dean and Sam so out of their element going up against something like an earthquake is even more appealing to me. And it makes sense that Sam would have a paralyzing fear of fire...Dean would, too...and I hope the show explores that at some point.

Very creative and extra points for protective!Dean!

JJ
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Oh, that was so good! I loved this part:

“You’ll be fine, Sam,” Dean said, leaning in to talk in Sam’s ear. His hand rested on Sam’s shoulder. “Trust me, okay? This isn’t the same fire. I won’t let anything bad happen to you. Nobody’s dying here tonight.”

Great job with this, I really enjoyed it:) Thank you.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
That hurt and that scared the hell out of me. Seriously.

Need to take a breath now.
swenglish chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Awesome! this is was scene I would like to see. Hope to get to read more soon :)
friendly chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
great job you guys that was great.. I think you should do one more chapter though...
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Wow! I wake up and find this gem in my inbox :) Oh man, it's been too long since your last story. This was awesome as always. First I thought wait, Dean has a date and Sam is there? But then I realized he was dreaming. And eek, I was almost afraid he wouldn't make it out of there, but happy sigh, they both did. Great job, I could hear that darn alarm and picture the scene happening. Loved it, and now can rush over and read the other story to the prompt. Thanks for sharing this, and hope you don't wait too long before posting another fic. Have a great weekend :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007