Reviews for The Bathroom
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
(First things first - just like I said to Em: you guys are

hilarious and you have been MISSED!)

This could have so easily been a fic of easy jokes and low humor (which would have been just dandy. I love easy jokes and low humor!) But instead, in your true and wonderful style, you have given it humanity and depth and PAIN and you made me feel for both of them. How do you do that?

I hope this means there are more lovely fics on the way. It was a treat to see you posting again.
Fantasygirl721 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Ah, man, that was great. It was very humorous. Not as good as your angst filled stories, but great.

Man, that really would suck now that I think about it.

Kate
carocali chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
A roasting fork? Oh my God, girl! What are you thinking! You two just crack me up!

That would absolutely suck, and you could have gone SO many ways with this, but you chose the high road (I would expect nothing less) and humor. Although I sure would have loved a scene describing Dean helping Sam! Oh the Wincest girls would go wild!

Interesting dilemna that I'm sure happens. A back scratcher is a good alternative, MacGyver! Well done!

:D

Caroline
Freefall chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
You nailed it perfectly!
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Oh JESUS. Poor Sammy! Fanfic writers have banged these boys up something fierce but this is the first I've read that focuses on just how hard it can be to take care of one's...needs...when so fully incapacitated. I think my favorite part was that Dean was so willing to help in THAT way, no matter how uncomfortable it might be. The fact that his teasing stopped when he saw just how embarrassed, frustrated, and in pain Sam was is so Dean...it kills him to see Sam hurting in any way and he'd do anything to make it better.

JJ
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
HEE!

This was wonderful.

I admit, it took me a minute to think...what's Sam going to do with a hook or a back scratcher...

And then it hit me and I laughed. Hard.

I am so glad you tried your hand at a one-shot-I fully encourage you and Em to challenge each other more often. I've loved the results.

I love how Dean is willing to do anything-but Sam has his boundaries. These are strong, independent men. To need to rely on someone in THAT way has to be so emasculating and I love that you let that shine through.

And Sam crying and trying to hide it. He so needs a hug...

Anyway, I loved this! I hadn't heard from you in awhile and this was a nice surprise!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Oh, poor Sam, why must he be so independent? That was really cute. Too bad he wouldn't just let Dean help... :) Thanks for this, you guys should challenge each other more often!
friendly chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
ah poor sammy.. that was cute... great job...
swenglish chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Hahahahaha this story is priceless and I loved it LOL Poor Sammy, how embarresing...he needs to learn that a boy can sit down when the urge comes, but then that hook could come in handy then too LOL This made me laugh. You're writing style is marvelous and I hope to get to read lots more from you soon. Keep up the great work.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aww, that was great! And here I was worrying I wouldn't get to read something by you for awhile. You and your co-conspirator need to have challenges like this more often :) I could see how embarrassed Sam was, and was glad that at least it wasn't worse. And I can sympathize about needing to go, lol. Also loved how you managed to turn something that could have been desperately angsty into something that held quite a bit of humor. A roasting fork? Ouch! Um. Anyway, terrific job, totally enjoyed this. Amazing how one prompt could produce such diverse yet equally entertaining stories. Hope you'll consider writing another one shot soon? And have a great weekend :)
bayre chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Priceless! I laughed so hard I cried.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
hilarious!
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
hehehe, nice. :)
whoyagonnacall chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
very interesting one shot. casually, shortly and wittily written.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
jesus christ...

he was crying because he had to take a piss that bad?
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »