Reviews for The Bathroom
Fractured Dreams chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
as usual, your writing is of the highest quality, and this one was really enjoyable! makes a nice light hearted change from all the serious stuff, while managing to be touching at the same time. Great work as usual, and i cant wait until you bring out your next wonderful peice of writing!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Fantastic! I love the balance between angst and humour here. It was truly a humiliating situation, but it worked nicely with the backstory to keep it in line. Too bad we don't get to see the impending awkward shower situation though ;)

You both did a great job on these!
blackphanthom chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Hey! I like that a lot! Its cute! I was just missing your stories... just a questions... do you like Sammys hands? because is the second time I read a story of your with Sam injured hands... or maybe is just a coincidence... Great story!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Oh, my gosh! This is just too funny! You had me laughing out loud. My hubby thinks I am nuts! Sammy all mitted up, Dean and his comments, sympathetic and teasing, the embarassment, the whole thing .What a wonderful read, cutie! GREAT JOB!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Sweety that was brilliant, I loved it and could actually see Sam with a very pained look on his face well done.

hugs shelly
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Ha ha ha. Funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
Evergreene chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I believe that this situation can best be described with the words of one Dean Winchester in CSPWDT: "Ok, awkward." *grin*

Lol! Oh, this was wonderful, Caroline! Word perfect, and such a hilariously embarrassing idea.

I adored the idea of Sam's bandaged "paws," it kind of reminds me of drunk!Sam in Playthings. I must say, though, that this line made my heart break:

"Sam had been crying. Still was, though he tried to hide it. Brought one bandaged paw toward his face and clumsily wiped at the streaked tears." Aw! Poor Sammy.

I loved how Dean was concerned for his brother, yet was not above teasing him. As you said in your review of my last story, the taunts exchanged were nasty, but never beyond what is real for siblings.

'Sam took the back scratcher in a hurried, anxious action, and shoved Dean out the door.

“Dude, a thank you would be nice.”

The door slammed in his face, and the muffled vocalization that accompanied it didn’t sound much like thanks. Dean returned to the laptop, the scrawled notes and the muted television.'

*chortle* I can totally see this happening. So very, very Dean and Sam.

I could wax lyrical about every line of this story, but you'd probably get a tad bored. Suffice to say that I adored this as your first one-shot. Is it possible that there are any more to come in the future?
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4