Reviews for Kill Me or Kiss Me
Rivendell101 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
How dare you not finish this. There aren't enough ShikaIno fics on this site, and all the good ones are never updated. T.T
Reikasa chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Omg, please update. It may sound silly but it's getting to the interesting part. I hope you won't abandon this fic. :(
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
oh my goodness! ah i really cannot wait to read on - please update soon! great story, love shikaino :)
littlemelonatplay chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
That is so cool! Please update when possible because its a good and unlikely story-line. Thanks for posting.
elf mermaid chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Ooh, I luffs this! Normally I just read SasuSaku, but this one's good. :) Please hurry and update! :)
Pistolas chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Wow, this just blew me away.

At first I was a bit skeptical about it since mermaids and ninjas where never thought before this, but your writing and characters are so good and the plot is being carried so well for a beginning I just fell in love with this, its just like reading a Naruto movie.

Comfort Food chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
AH! Cliffhanger! I really like this, can't wait for the next chapter! D
Yume Dust chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Your fighting scenes are very good, and I like your writing style. It was simple yet sophisticated, my favorite type of writing! I hope you continue, it's quite interesting. And the fluff here was really cute, even if it wasn't much yet. I liked how you portrayed Ino without any traces of OOCness, since some people often misunderstand her stubborn personality, doesn't mean she is like that. I liked how you portrayed Shikamaru yourself, and not that lazy ass that he usually was. Again, some people misunderstand him as nothing more than a lazy person, but you made sure to keep their character in tact. It's a wonderful piece you have, and I hope you continue it.

Shortey chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
Pretty please, update as fast as possible! Such a unique and different fic from the shinobi stories I've read. Quite refreshing and interesting. I never thought of mermaids existing in the world of Naruto! Great story and great portrayal of the characters. Great job!
fruitpunch123451 chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
please please please please update soon now i just have to read the rest in the end does takuya (i think thats how you spell it) tell her that its a curse or something update soon
lost in details chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Wow...I'd really like to read more of this! Please update soon!

AniMeViEtGrl chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Oh wow! your writing style is AMAZING! You got me hooked already! ] Update when you can!
patricia chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
please write the next story already please!
nazzy and jerkez chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Yay, you updated! THANK GOD! I've been waiting quite a long time, you know.

And, voilá, Ino's a mermaid. Poor Shika-chan, what's he gonna do?

Can't wait!

love /nazaliasan
Coco-Minu chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
This was brilliant. It has only just started but I'm already wowed. Good job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »