Reviews for Crack A Smile
awe...! so cute
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love your disclaimer, and throughout the entire story; I couldn't help but...crack a smile! [Ah, ah, see what I did there?] *Face palm* I need a life, cute fic.
PS: If you call your writing skills bad-okay; my writing style and skills seem like a bowl of bull (excuse my language...)
Ja!
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is how they should end Naruto! Just kidding! But that was really good :)
charlieslion chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I really like how he laughed into the kiss. It's really sweet.
blissbubbles chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
kya~~ i'm grinning like mad right now. 8D

*penguin dance*
candycloud44 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
my god,

you know i look up to your writing skills?

you're so talented :D

this was great,

and cute in it's own way :]
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
*purrs contentedly*

hey, everyone hopes that the person they wrote it for likes it. i think its a given.

*goes back to cuddling the sasunaruness*

wait a second...i haven't seen any yuri in your stories except for double a! unless its in one of the other fandoms i'm not familiar with...?
False-Image chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aw! That was so ridiculously sweet that I think I have a toothache P Great fanfic! Keep writing )
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
hey,that was CAN write 't be so hard on ,i added your story onto my favorites
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Ah! Kawaii! That was so sweet. It just flowed along, not stopping, even though the story is over. I make no sense sometimes, but still, it was meant to be a compliment! XD Good story!
Choices chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
aww, it was cute!

so everything's okay now, right?
Sans Fire chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
okay so...they stayed together, sasuke returned home and everything was happy righT?
Kidiu chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Aw, that was so cute! So romantic! Aw, too sweet! Really! I can practically taste the sugar!
timme chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
i loved the best friend speech naruto gave. very in character for him, however sadly rare in real life. good fic.
sakura's conscience chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
i like it despite how much you say you can't write. hell, compared to my writing, you're a god!