Reviews for Secrets Of An Unworthy Heart
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4/2016
loved the i hate everyone other than gin in rangiku and in the real canon isnt nearly as repulsive.
she chose to hate and kill her friend who despite everything he had supposedly done never had hurt her and had always shown her love and care, all he did was choose the wrong side(but not really coz he was forced to).if thats all the loyalty she felt for him, she doesnt deserve such a guy,the self centered bitch always thinking how he had hurt her by not staying by her side, and not even trying to find if he was alright.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2016
ukitake is a hypocrite. how he could justify himself and treat gin so didn't do a thing to interfere or help out when gin and rangiku where attacked by the thugs but had the nerve to accuse him of stopping her or pulling her down when they don't know anything of their backgrounds. Rangiku wouldn't even have survived at all the first day he found her or even find out about shinigami if it weren't for gin
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
i definitley hate ukitake in this.
haojwoiefjlksdf chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
I just want you to know that this fanfic was absolutely beautiful, in a very twisted way. I did not mind the non-canon bits at all because everything in this fic blew me away with your interpretation of their relationship and your poetic writing. Although I disagree on some parts such as Gin's true nature, I wholeheartedly applaud you on your accomplishment. Well done.
Lucis13 chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
In my opinion I think this is the best Gin and Rangiku Fanfic ever made. And also very well written.
Funscripted chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
This was heart-wrenchingly lovely. I think you did both Gin and Rangiku justice in this story, and I think you portrayed their history together very well. Her feelings of betrayal when he left; his feelings of loneliness when he left...everything was done with such delicate precision, and the end result is really wonderful.

Great job!
MissTeak chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Langus, I have no idea if you know me from Dokuga, but I definitely know you and I am a fan of your amazing Sesshoumaru/Kagome stories. This is the first time I came across a story by you from another fandom, and I have to let you know just how much I enjoyed this one. It made me tear at the end, and it is not simply tears of anguish that Gin died. Instead, it was more of how beautiful the ending was, strange as that might sound. Given the complex circumstances into which Gin/Rangiku's relationship had been thrown into, a character death seemed to be the only merciful way to give both of them the emotional release they need. It's like, watching a car accident. You know it is going to be horribly sad, but you can't tear your eyes away from it. But you, amazing author, managed to make this tragedy so beautiful. It is not merely story; it felt like a life lesson in its own unique way. Well done!
Mihara-Chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
omg! i never cried like this for ages! uggh!

i really feel sorry for gin because things didn't go the way he like, and they deserve each other *sobs*

this helped me to refocus my anger for aizen,

(thanks)

and because of this, i was not able to review for our periodical exam, i got low scores, im so depressed...

it's stuck in my head for weeks!

- really sure that ran will understand him sumday..

really love it, and make another one! hahaha

it's ok i'm not torturing you, am i?
eriwyle chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
Wow! Nice angsty story; I like how you put reasons behind Gin's decisions and ended it appropriately. :D Thanks for updating! Gin and Matsumoto's relationship is, to say the least, intrigueing.
chocy chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
I love how you portrayed their past. Good job.:)
ChaosHat chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Congratulations, you've been rec'd! Your story has been chosen for the weekly recommendations and poll at The Readers Have Chosen (link below). Visit RHC's forum and join the growing community of authors and readers dedicated to good fanfiction!

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

ChaosHat & the community at The Readers Have Chosen

Link (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame weeklyrecs . html
Le Rukia chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
A bittersweet ending, but I know, there wasn't any other way to play it out, you totally nailed it... I actually could see this in the upcoming manga series...keep writing... Also you may want to if you have not already started to create your own Manga series soon,(just noticed you have 24 stories listed in on this site, and yes I will be checking them out) you have the talent and the fan base (Hey I am a Fan) ...

Reguards

Le Rukia
Le Rukia chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
Langus, I love the way you are using the descriptive words which allow me to visualize clearly the environment and emotions, to include the way you made the reader focus in on the impeding changes the characters would encounter, this is cool..
LadyChaos1011 chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
OMG! S so sad! it evn made me cry! good story!
Kiryuu chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
This is so amazingly written! I cried so much D: You captured gin and rangiku's relationship perfectly!