Reviews for Somebody to Love Part III
Andros'Girl4Life93 chapter 16 . 3/29/2010
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Mystic Wolf Girl chapter 16 . 1/15/2009
Just a note- I LOVE MUSH! Really, really love it. Mush, mush, mush. Okay. I'm done.
Mystic Wolf Girl chapter 16 . 1/15/2009
Yeah! Fun & mushy.
Signkat chapter 16 . 1/6/2009
I SERIOUSLY think that you need to write a follow-up to this Trilogy... Would LOVE to see what you would come up with for Ashley's departure from Earth & for Her & Andros' first year together on KO-35!
Signkat chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
OMG! WONDERFUL Chapter!
DarkHonda chapter 16 . 10/30/2008
I can't believe this is over and you hadn't had Astro-babies :P that's a first! Okay, so i'm a year late reviewing-vise but I had a lot on my mind! well, sorta.

So- I shall review now:

I think Andros is still pretty stupid, but really brave, too. It takes a lot of guts to see through a brother and identify him a foe. Though i didn't quite understand how Lyra was alive - was it Cosmos' magic? I really liked how you used canon, it made the picture in my head more solid. I guess from the last 7 chapters I've just caught up with, I liked the one with Andros and Karone's talk. That was a real kodac(?) moment, you know. IT's good he has someone oter than Ashley, how could she take all of these emotional breakdowns? Sheesh.

So... I'll go read All I Am now. "

great work, as always, I like your writing and your plot!

Say Hi to the plot bunnies for me:) Tal
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 16 . 9/10/2008
I DID IT! After just under 8 months after it finished I finally read the last few chapters! Or rather, the second half of the story. Damn I HAVE been lazy! But I DID IT!

I was totally out of this story and when I started reading it was like: what the hell is going on here? And before the end of chapter 8 I knew everything again... Let's hope All I Am is just as nice to me, but you might have to refresh my memory a bit.

Them all coming back to live was SO unexpected... but I'm going to be very annoying and demand a one-shot sequel which states what the hell happened to Cosmos and Lyra!

LUV YA!

AH/AY

P.S.

I DID IT!
HollyShadow chapter 16 . 1/26/2008
loved it! you're an awesome writer!

hope to read more of your fics soon.

D awesome job!
SlayerChic503 chapter 16 . 1/26/2008
Hooray! Well done! I can't believe you were able to do a story this long. I have trouble just finishing stories! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Congrats on a story well done!
sunflowerlily chapter 16 . 1/26/2008
Aw...love your story and the ending was so cute. Hopefully she does stay forever and please write more about them. I wouldn't want to be the only one
Super Silver Ranger chapter 16 . 1/26/2008
a perfect chapter for a great story. it was a great "journey," this story no? can't wait for another Andros/Ashley story PR!

until then, cya!
Chylea3784 chapter 16 . 1/26/2008
Well done! Thank YOU for all your time and effort.
Starlit Purple chapter 16 . 1/26/2008
Yay, happy ending! Just what I needed to read right now. I have slightly mixed feelings though. I happy that you finished this story, but sad that it's over. This series was probably one of my first favorites (and it still is). Great, great story. I enjoyed the ride. Congrats on the finish!
Super Silver Ranger chapter 15 . 1/22/2008
you already know why i haven't reviewed, so plz forgive me! ;get's on knees and begs;

another great chapter done, the ending was a bit of surprise. i'm glad Andros/Karone's parents are alive.

wow, has it really been two years? man, talk about a story eh? so there's only 1 chapter left? that sucks, now what am i supposed to read? ;cries;

well, update soon PR