Reviews for You're PURRING!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
lml i had to fav this...gojyo was too hilarious..im also surprised sanzo let them argue for so long..his patience is getting better!
Technician Fan chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This story is a win! AN EPIC WIN! (Tubuscus)

I Loved it a lot actually and Goku denying the whole thing was awesome! Poor Hakkai, he really does desevere a vacation with what he puts up with though I think he secretly enjoys it.

Anyway, really liked the story!

-Holly
azab chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
i loved it
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
i beleive tts smth goku will do...:D
the.twisted.queen chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
*Creeps your stories again* Ahahaha! Oh man, this one was kind of awkward explain to my roomie. She was wondering why I was laughing so hard. Oh man, you are incredible, honestly you are. Your one shots are especially amazing. This really and truly made my night.
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
aww! That was adorable! I love making some characters purr...because, frankly, I tend to purr sometimes I don't know if that's normal at all, but yeah...maybe I'm part cat or somethin. I can totally see Goku purring though, since he is rather like an animal! Though I've never heard of a purring monkey before, hm...
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Kawai! ;'' And yeah, Goku does seem like purring would suit him for some reason. xD But seriously. Goku. Purring. Kawaii. ;''
KyotoXoX chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Haha That was super cute.
bardalicious chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
How cute.
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
aw that was kawaii until Gojyo messd it up
Dumbledores Girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
you are my new sensei! I respect and worship you! I would say that you're like the sun but that would be copyrite
Keeper Of Destiny chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
hehehe... too cute. :p
39.Falling.Grace chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Goku purring is something that i've never seen in the manga or the anime but the image is so fitting, not to imagin adorable!