Reviews for Searching for the Change
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 7/10
Severus doesn’t hate Lupin because he’s a halfbreed werewolf. He hates him because he’s a passive-aggressive hypocrite who pretends to be a nice guy but really treats Severus almost as badly as the other Marauders. In other words, it’s not bigotry; Snape has good, personal reasons to despise Lupin as an individual.

Oh, and it’s Severus who’s a halfbreed. Remus is a full-blooded werewolf.

Other than that you have Severus’s snarky personality down pat, and weepy, depressed Tonks as well. It’s good to see someone following up on Snape’s sarcastic attempt to warn Tonks about Lupin’s essential spinelessness back in Book Six. This looks like it’s going to be a good story.
linda chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
hope to read another chapter soon
Lady Almaren chapter 11 . 5/2/2008
I really like this. Please update soon!
cy chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
I'm only on chapter 2 so far, and I like it a lot, but I just wanted to mention the lack of coherency between the first two chapters. They don't really connect well. In the first he says that she's a murderer too, and in the second he forgets all about that. Other than that, great fic so far.
Amar 2 chapter 11 . 4/15/2008
Well done, keep writing!
Angel-of-vampires chapter 11 . 4/14/2008
Poor Tonks! Facing a dead body (that happens to be her fear) can't have been easy!

Can't wait for more!
PrincessThumbelina chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I have just started reading snape/tonks fics, and this is one of the BEST! Keep up with the good work!
English Nerd chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
Mua ha ha! I liked the chapter a lot. GO SEVERUS. GO TONKS. They rock, they rock! ANyway, liked it. Cheers

Angel-of-vampires chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
Wow! Getting steamy in the elivator, huh?

This case is so cool!

And Remus is REALLY starting to bug me! He's already got a wife. He rejected Tonks! And he's already said that he doesn't love her anymore! Why doesn't he just continue on with his boring life and leave her to hers?

Anyways, please update again soon!
English Nerd chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
The last few chapters are brilliant as well! Amazing- you are a splendid writer. I respect your work and GOD is Severus sexy in this story! : )

English Nerd chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Okay, I know I just reveiwed the last chapter and all but I forgot to say three things I wanted to say.

1. Even though I've only read three chapters of your work, I already think it's bloody brilliant.

2. I also respect you. One thing that pisses me off is when an author has Severus Snape say the name Voldemort. I don't know why, but it does. You still have him say "the dark lord" which I greatly respect because I don't think a man like Severus- even in a world without Voldemort- would ever say his name.

3. Lastly, I love how an author finally captured -in what I beleive to be the essence- of the two characters Snape and Tonks ought to be. It's great and I respect you.

Another great chapter

English Nerd chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Brilliant first two chapters, really entertaining. It will be interesting to see where this story is headed. Also, with any story that is unfinished, I like to ask- do you plan on finishing it? I will wait for a reply, but if you tell me you aren't going to finish it or if you don't reply at all, I see no reson in finishing the read or to reveiw. Then again, I will probably finish reading what you have posted so far in about half an hour so it doesn't matter either way does it? Thank you again for posting this wonderful story. I hope to see more chapters soon.

~English Nerd
Angel-of-vampires chapter 9 . 12/5/2007
Wow! I don't ususally like or read Tonks/Severus stories, but this is great!

I really love how you've written this story and that you've gone from Snape pushing her away and her being an annoying thorn in his side to him wanting her as much as she wants him.

The case that they're working on is intriguing as well!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Wickedwitch90 chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
Nice story! Good to see there are still people who like Snape and Tonks as a couple.
Amar 2 chapter 8 . 9/27/2007
Thanks God someone still keeps writing Snape/Tonks! I thought everybody abandoned them after Deathly Hallows.

Just keep writing, Ill keep reading!