Reviews for No Safe Place
starfire25 chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
interesting story. i liked it.
635589793238 chapter 13 . 6/1/2010
i think i might've spotted a sequel to this story in ur very long list of fanfics...i will check it out. and also, my constant reveiws r probably beginning to annoy u, arent they? o well :)
635589793238 chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
haha i love cliffhangers - except for when there isnt a chapter after it lol. yay, confrontational stuffs! just what i asked for in my last reveiw lol
635589793238 chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
wow all three! holy crap, slow down! this story is gr8, but i wud like some confrontation stuff to happen instead of all the sneaking around. but i gotta feeling that'll come soon. and i also have a bad feeling that this story might not be complete - its quite a bit shorter.

also - what is ur obsession with being so mean to the epic characters? u do realise that ur putting the reader through all this stuff 2!
635589793238 chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
.greggers.

u didn't seriously just kill off nick and warrick?

...

HOW CUD U?

awwww man, i liked em!
Sunlit-Oceans chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
hey, i love your story! oh and the one before it lol
CSIvHP11 chapter 13 . 2/2/2008
that ba$tard is finaly behind bars, yeas! good fic
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Hi, thanks for your review. Okay so how to update is go to a previous already posted story and export a chapter. Then delete the contents of that chapter and paste the content for the new chapter or story and save your changes. After that just go to new story or add a chapter without actually having to upload. Make Sense?

NTBF
wigglygirl94 chapter 13 . 4/13/2007
Well atleast Terrance and Jeff are locked away. And Greg starts his training. Very good story
Leena7 chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
and this jeff guy was able to get in to the lab and set up the explosion with out anyone noticing?
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
GOD

I LOVE THAT

YOU SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER SEQUEL OR SOMETHING CAUSE NOW I WANNA READ IT AGAIN
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 11 . 4/9/2007
GREG!
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
That was so good. I really enjoyed it. I thouhg that this was great. I give it 4 STARS.
csiluver123 chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
aw all over. but the story was AWESOME! really exciting and i couldnt stop reading! the ending was very good, i love happy endings. u rock! :)
catherine chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
hey i love the story its absolutely awesome and really realistic to the characters please update soon