Reviews for One Thing Leads to Another
Okay, this may be a silly question, but does Raven's string really tie with Beast Boy? That's what her Happy emotion said, but was she just saying that because Raven THINKS the string ties them together? There is frequent talk about their string being tangled, but shouldn't it be straight if they are tied? I got the impression that they were tied, and I hope they are, but I just wanted to ask. This was never made perfectly clear to me, and why can't Raven clearly see their strings to begin with? If "the strings don't mean anything unless you want them too," then why include them if Raven and BB aren't tied? It'd be a little disappointing. Is it just to show that you can change fate? Like Raven did when she survived the prophecy?
amsrule chapter 42 . 8/28
what a journey! loved it!
Crissy chapter 21 . 7/15
That was hilarious! I was laughing so hard that my mom had yelled up stairs to see what was wrong. In my head I was thinking Alferd stop talking and I think Batman and Robin were thinking the same thing. ;)
Crissy chapter 18 . 7/13
Isn't Beastboy Cyborg and Robin suppose to be boys? And isn't Starfire's real na,e supposed to be Koriand'r?
skullcandyklive chapter 42 . 6/23
I know that you probably already know this, but I still want to say it: This is probably one of the best RobStar fanfics I've ever read on this site.

Smooth and natural transitioning between each arc's plot, excellent portrayal of the characters we all know and love, realistic dialogue and scripting, immersive writing style and wording, satisfying and very succinct in terms of descriptiveness, well-thought out and well-coreographed events. Spectacular comedic timing. I can keep on listing the reasons why this is such a good story, but I think that'll suffice to get my point across.

I think the only real complaint I have is the fact that this is supposedly a Romance/Humor story. When I saw the genre labelling, I was honestly expecting a plot that's something out of an adam sandler / drew barrymore flick. That is to say, I wasn't expecting scenes that made me run to the bathroom and had to inevitably skip for my own sake. The comedy bits...while being very well-timed...comes across as comic relief in a more serious story rather than comedy in a romcom story.

Please, don't get me wrong. I absolutely love this story and its plot. I just feel that some scenes were a little bit too...intense for the genre. Having said that, I don't think this would fit in to the Romance/Drama genre either (and heaven knows I've read enough stories from a certain friend of yours to know what THAT is like). So, aside from the genre labeling being a bit too inappropriate...I don't really have any complaints at all.

I'm really glad I found this story because it kinda keeps them alive in a way, despite the fact that we may never get a season 6 of the orginal anime. As far as I'm concerned, graphic scenes aside this would make a very good basis for the plot of a hypothetical season 6.

To sum it up, One Thing Leads to Another didn't turn out like I thought it would when I clicked on the story button, but was much better than what I had expected and I'm glad I found it.
izzy825 chapter 42 . 4/5
This was (and still is!) a fun story to read. I've stayed up late many nights (and spent many hours during the day), poring through this story and boy do I not regret it :) You are seriously an amazing writer. It's been a few years since you've finished this but this story is one that will NEVER get old. Thanks so much for writing all this and sharing your Titan love with all of us readers/fans.
Raven chapter 42 . 2/17
I'm crying! Wonderful.
Raven chapter 16 . 2/14
Ummm wat could happen...interesting love the tension
Why please stop turning robin in to a complete ass-hole I'm begging you
semolina12 chapter 42 . 11/17/2016
I love this story so much I wish I had found it earlier
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
It is totally Slade
fayneblackheart chapter 42 . 9/18/2016
It took me awhile to finish but i did. Finally. Something kept coming up so i had to keep putting it off. I had to keep re-reading chapter 41. When Robin proposed to Starfire it blew me away. I love the way he did it it was so adorable. I like the way you integrated the comic book story arcs into your story. I love the romance between Robin and Starfire as well as Beastboy and Raven. Your fan fiction is easily the best that I have ever read and will most definitely reread over and over again. Thank you for such a great story!
Sx Destroyer chapter 42 . 9/10/2016
I can say for a fact that this story has been an epic story filled with dram Supence and dram etc. Over all fantastic story mad props and thank you for tgis story i am glad some people still like the original teen titans
once againg thank you for this story
fionagurls1301 chapter 42 . 8/18/2016
I finally got to reread and finish this fanfic after a good amount of years. I remember I started reading when you weren't even done with this. This was well written and I enjoyed seeing how relationships developed over time. Kryalla and your Teen Titan fanfics will always be my true favorites. Hope you're doing well!
SuperPikachu52 chapter 18 . 8/15/2016