Reviews for Final Intimacies
Shemar893 chapter 15 . 5/25/2017
Yumiko had a crush on Shuya even into the manga.
Shemar893 chapter 23 . 5/24/2017
I don't like this representation of Keita at all I truly believe he justr wanted to be with his friends.
Shemar893 chapter 5 . 5/24/2017
Megumi having a boyfriend isn't realistic to me, remember she had a crush on Shuya.
Grandmaster Luz chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
heh, nice to know i'm not the only person who detected some homoerotic subtext between mitsuru and kazuo. (unless you meant it in a platonic way? which i doubt) anyway, you're an amazing writer. you have a really good grasp of the characters.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
I love Takao, she is my all time favourite, so sad to watch her die here :'(
Aurelia Faiza chapter 42 . 8/6/2013
excuse me while i drown in an ocean of feels-induced tears
my heart - it hurts, Riter544. how do you do this? is there any way to make the world okay again?
thank you for writing this. my life is ruined, but in a good way.
Aurelia Faiza chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
MOTHERFUCK
HE LIED
HE FUCKING LIED
OMG
I GENUINELY CLAWED AT MY FACE AND NOW I HAVE SCRATCHES AAAAAAAAALL DOWN MY CHEEKS
BECAUSE FUCK
HE WOULD HAVE CHOSEN DIFFERENTLY
AND JUST
SHIT
well played, my friend.
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
I love the idea that the knife wasn't his real weapon. I would hae never thought of that and you made it work so beautifully. The emotion in this is also great. I love how angry Keita is with Shinji. I love how much he really wants to put him in his place. This chapter was magic.
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 42 . 1/5/2013
Gosh, this really is a happy ending, and yet I'm close to tears. You did really great with all of these final thoughts and everytime I come back to read and re-read I find myself enjoying them once again. I wish there was more to say, but like Noriko's final words said, everything's perferct.
Marie Hawkins chapter 42 . 12/4/2012
I'm not even really sure what to say. The whole concept of this fic was really, really ingenious. Especially when you delved into the characters that we didn't come to know when reading- in this case- the manga. This whole fic was beautifully written, and still just as wonderfully heart-breaking as the whole Battle Royale franchise itself. I'm really glad I found this, and I'm even more grateful you wrote this. Thank you!
Enigma infinite chapter 42 . 12/2/2012
Magnificent!
Nya chapter 38 . 4/8/2012
I'm kinda disappointed by Mitsuko's chapter- it's very short und not as deep as the others.

I guess since she's one of the characters who have been fleshed out in the manga I was expecting something more- precisely:

in-depth contrast of her childlike and psychotic personality; the whole taking trust issue explained better (just delving deeper into what was already said in the manga) and I think in her last moments she wasn't cynical and full of contempt for the world but rather genuinely believing that the Magic Emily ring could protect her from all harm and pain (regressing to the mentality of a child) and that she could make Kiriyama understand that.

[Anyway, that's just my opinion and I hope this critique can benefit you in your writing ;)]
xD chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Hahahaha! I LOVE this! The fact that Hiroshi could have prevented Kazuo from going on a killing spree and murdering him and a third of the class if only he'd told the truth- fucking brilliant! I wish this was canon!
emmones chapter 42 . 9/16/2011
Really really wonderful and amazing fic with excellent characterisation and just wow. The ending actually made me tear up a little, it was perfect
SadMovie23 chapter 33 . 6/29/2011
YOU ARE A GENIUS. Honestly, this is one of the most excellently written BR fanfics out here. All of the characters, without exception, are powerful and captivating. Now, THIS ONE (Haruka Tanizawa's) actually made me cry. The way her ruined friendships used to work, her own sorrow and sadness, how she rememberes and loves each of her friends, including Satomi. This is emotionally devastating to read. Chisato's was great too, especially the comparison of Satomi's bullets with bubbles. It was beautiful in a sick sort of way.

After reading this, I've no doubts that you could become a pro writer. Good luck, you have talent!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »