Reviews for Being Sane in Insane Places
Izabella P chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
This is wonderful! I adore Alice and her past was ALWAYS a mystery. You wrote the asylum section so realistically, I'm very impressed. It would have been wonderful if each character had their own book on what happened before the series and your story just tops. Please continue to write!
redeyesblackheart chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
OH MY CARLISLE! This has to be the 5th best story that I have ever read! The Twilight Saga comes first, obviously...
milominderbinder chapter 15 . 5/10/2009
WOW! AMAZING story! I love it! Can't wait for Alice to meet Jasper!
Cristalake chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
OMG That was so awful... The Nazi thing mede me cry!

But ILOVED the ending! WHY couldn't she have met Jasper! Hurry up and update please! I'm DYING to see their 1st encounter!
Bryte Nyte chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
awesome! write more soon!
ecandbs8 chapter 15 . 9/1/2008
when are you going to update?
caz15th chapter 15 . 8/26/2008
Wow! I found your story in a community and thought, hm, this might be interesting, maybe fill in a few gaps that other authors have left out with this same idea. Nothing special... I'd just read the first chapter and go back to working on my assignments. That was, of course, until you totally swept me away into Alice's world. My God, you're imagery, your planning, your research, wow! It all adds up into one huge, overwhelming WOW-factor that makes your story so completely distinguishable from all the rest out there.

Thank you for writing this; it's been a privilege reading your unmatched mastery (perhaps even equal to Stephenie Meyer).

Looking forward to your next chapter,

Caz.
Aove chapter 15 . 8/14/2008
Yay! You're back to updating! I really love all the detail and research you put into your stories. It makes them so much more believable.

If you're still looking for a beta, I'm willing to help. I'm 16, and I've read Twilight and Harry Potter, but I've never beta-ed for anyone before so if you're looking for experience, you might prefer someone else. I'm not sure what you mean by "legitimate," but I love your stories and I'd be delighted to help however I can.
alice-in-wonderland101 chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
As I have said before, Amazing! I love the new Spanish part in this chapter too becuase I'm learning Spanish by living in Mexico and I'm happy to say that I understood everything :) YAY for me (though I to have many problems with both the past tense [speaking only] and the subjunctive.) Thank you for the new chapter I have been looking forward to it more that I have to the movie :)

Alice
Patronus Charm chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
I've both read and am obssed with both, though my grammer stinks.

Awsome chapter!

Patronus
iTrippedandfellforyou chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
I really like this chapter. I nearly laughed out loud at the part where Alice says she's a saint. I hope she finds Jasper soon. Update soon, please?

MarleySkittlez

P.S. I would offer to be your beta, but I'm not 16 or older :( I have read both Twilight and Harry Potter, though.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
Aww... Poor Alice. Poor stupid boy.

Good story! Hope you update again soon!
BlindingFirefly chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
I wondered when you were going to make her slip. We know that she did from Rosalie's conversation with Bella. I think you did it gracefully.
BlindingFirefly chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
*laughs* There is indeed a Natchez Mississippi. I live fairly close to it..Alice would like the Natchez Trace. It's a huge road through forests, and you can see all sorts of animals. I really liked that last moment with Jasper...nice and fluffy.
BlindingFirefly chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
LOVE the Carlisle and Edward references, but the detail of Esme's changing was my favorite. It's pretty much how I'd pictured it, and it was such fun reading!