Reviews for Baby Talk
Lunamayn chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Please continue this genius piece of work. I died laughing XD
hanatokimi56 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Ohmygosh this do funny xD it's too bad you never continued it though. Hella funny though I liked it
wooZy Jack chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Hahaha hilirous
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
Lmao, Bakura's hilarious.
Blueezy chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
LOL LOL it was too damn funny.

i really enjoyed it lots ;;

if you kiss a boy you'll die LOL

and all men (except for me) are perverts?

too funny.
Kid9535 chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
Ah wonderful sex talk...don't understand why parents are so conservative over it...just say "Okay, when you have a boyfriend and have sex which is actually when the guĂ˝ sticks his penis into you and injects sperms into your virgina, you must alwayz ask him to wear a condom."
jenonca-bazinga-winchester chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
this is too funny

i love the talk joey did and bakura's talk was distubing but funny and it's so like bakura what he did to his daughter's boyfriend. kaiba's one was incredably funny and i could certainly image him doing that. the last two where cool as well

keep up the good work and hope you update soon.
Daring Shadow chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Awesome chapter here PK! My gosh, I would practically DIE from embarrassment if Honda had been my father... Kaiba's idea (or maybe fear) of "the talk" was quite humorous as well but not as entertaining as Honda's plan! lol

Oh my goodness, there aren't even words out there in which I can use to describe the scene between Honda and his son! and my fear of what his daughter will have to face... :(

Well, anyways, you truly did an amazing job on this chapter PK! In fact, every chapter in here was extremely good and I can't wait to see how Yami Malik acts around his kids when it comes to "the talk". My guess is that someone WILL die... lol

Okay well, please update soon and goodbye for now! :)
Silver Fantasy chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
God I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. *wipes away tears* Typical of Kaiba; but you gotta love him! Yes, Otogi's was scary, not that Honda's wasn't either. Give an example of the talk? Hm...I'm Asian, so I was never given the talk. Kinda glad though, after reading this. lol Hope people give you inspiration so you can write more chapters to this.
yamisangel101 chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
I love this story so much! I love how Tristan explains it... with the teddy and the bunny, that was hilarious... way to go! Please continue...
silverfoxninja chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
I was laughing so hard at this story that I began to cough. Man that was hilarious. Thanks for sharing. I like Honda's skit. That's way too funny. :-D
YAMIGIRL3 chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
LMFAO! this was insanely weirdly crazy yo! lol. yay! you put Narcissus in here! i had to a report on narcissitic personality disorder recently. lol. anyway i would share the sex talk i got from my parents but they never gave me one! lol. i learned from school and from... (doom music plays) THE MOVIE! lol. ANYway keep up the excellent work yo! much love. laters.
Journey Maker chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
First of all I have to say that your story is really great.. I love it that you are having the fathers try to talk to their children about sex, which almost never does any good.. Now on to Seto, I laughed when he was trying to talk to his daughter and all she could do was try to day daddy and kick her feet, then Otogi, well he is so wrong he's not that good looking. Then OMG! I feel so sorry for his son, hell I scream for help too! Please update when you can...
anime09 chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
That's hysterical! I love it, especially Joey's way!
Silver Fantasy chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Holy crap that's beyond humorous! I have to say that was a lot more blunt than I expected, but it is Bakura. I feel sorry for Aki... Update soon!