Reviews for Rei's Little Secret
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/16
Well, this story wasn't as strong as the others you've written, and it felt a bit jarring not to have Derek mentioned, when it is placed in the timeline after a story with Derek in it (and the theme being Rei's love life). Oh well.
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Absolutely Hilarious!
Ame Yumeko chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh man, I was laughing out loud for most of this story. XD Pure genius!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Hilarious!
Champion of Justice chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Great story! it was hillarious!
endiahna chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I couldn't stop laughing, this was hilarious.
SleepingMoonAngel chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
really good, i deff enjoyed it
RG chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
So funny! I loved it.
Takako's Revenge chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
That was awesome - especially Usagi and her camera-phone mishaps. Keep it up!

Sayonara!
Hidden Firecracker chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
That was great! Your build up of the situation was clever and from the moment Usagi said, "I wonder if she needs me to nudge her along", you just knew that things were about to spiral out of control. I enjoyed watching Ami's reaction to being in the middle of a gossip tangle. It would have been fun to see Mamoru's reaction to all of that. I also wondered about Makoto, and how even though her daughter is a little wild, she just doesn't seem like the kind of mother to put her kid on a leash. Great story, and I am still laughing!
Tenkaichi chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh man, GREAT story! I'm amazed that you got to work it through each senshi (and Mamoru) the way you did, it made for a really good read! :)

Tenkaichi
Gabrie Celesta chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Just when I had given up hope that I would ever find anything well-written and in character in the Sailor Moon section..thank you.
SlipperyLiz chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Talk about crossed lines of communication. This is pretty funny. I especially enjoy Rei's line, "THAT'S A PICTURE OF A THUMB!".
littlestdevil chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
lmfao great fic i laughed so hard o
Zoey89 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Great story. you should write a sequel in which Rei DOES find her soul mate.