Reviews for When Munkustrap met Demeter
awesome!
Elyssa chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I love this! I love CATs so it's cool to see a story like this backing it up. The relationship between Demeter and Munkastrap was always something I wanted to see elaborated. This is really sweet
Lucrezia chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I love this story! You're really greate! Demeter and Munkustrap are my favourite couple at all! Can't wait to read another story... thank you very much!
abby chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i love it! i think it's cool!
Honne dell chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is so awesome and beautiful
MandaMerce chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Ount, that's so cute
jelliclesoul635 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
There was one thing that really bugged me the whole time reading; you need to practice ending your sentences with periods and starting the new ones with capital letters.

Other than that, really romantic ending; I loved that most.

Interesting how you tied Grizabella to Demeter and such. It was different but I’m pretty sure you pulled it off nicely ( at least in my opinion ).

Dem chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That's a great story! Nice plot! I imagine all as you wrote! Munk and Dem such a sweet couple!
Missa Catlover chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
great story! I love the paring
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Yay! Haha. I loved that, it was so sweet! Great job, you write wonderfully.
fantasymonk chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
So very sweet! I always think of Munkustrap and Demeter as a good couple myself.
Cascaper chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Well, so this was your first story! I do like it, but I must point out a few things. First, you have a tendency to use run-on sentences, like so...

"Then they began scratching at each other and Demeter couldn’t look, Macavity’s claws were long and jagged they always had been like knives they could tear through flesh in an instant."

That alone could be several sentences. Like this.

"Then they began scratching at each other and Demeter couldn’t look. Macavity’s claws were long and jagged- they always had been. Like knives, they could tear through flesh in an instant."

Also the use of punctuation and paragraph spacing could use some work. You seem to hit the enter key unnecessarily. Like this:

"Munkustrap blinked in shock,

'I'd risk anything for you Demeter;' He said."

Corrected, it would be like this.

"Munkustrap blinked in shock. 'I'd risk anything for you Demeter,' he said."

Sorry if I sound too much like an English teacher. I really do like this story though- I have no problem at all with the plot and characterization. It's good work, no question; the technicalities bug my perfectionist nature is all, for which you should not blame yourself.
Chaytons Angel chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
It was very good, minus a few gramatical errors I noticed. The only problem I really had was the fact it was 12,0 words in one chapter. It might have been easier if you'd split it up into three or four chapters instead of just one. It wouldn't have seemed quite so tedius to get to the end of it. Still, it was good.
Invisible Firebending Ninja chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Co-al! You shoud tottaly make a sequal, pal!
Mishantu chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This story was absolutely excellent. I adored it and couldn't wait to get home from school to continue it. I loved how you added in things from the musical, and while I was reading it I watched the specific scenes on myspace. I myself have seen it live when I turned ten and I "touched the sparkly black kitty" which turned out to be Mistofelees. :]