Reviews for Shine
tAcOfAiL13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This made me somewhat depressed... I only have one of the games and i dont know what the hell most of the memories Roxas had were but it still made some sense to me. awesome writing by the way! :)
clipped.amaryllis chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
That was lovely. I thought you structured everything well, and you portrayed Roxas's thoughts perfectly. I'm glad I stumbled across this because frankly, there's not enough RoxasSora in my opinion (I saw the AxelxRoxas too). Great job.
AbsoluteObscurity chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Mm, god, you KNOW I love this fic, but as reviews are so fun to get and leave... Still CANNOT get over the "Sacrifice", "Heart" bit... God, you're such a goddamn good writer! *loves upon* Please, PLEASE, write more Kingdom Hearts fanfiction?

~Fool
Tastytime chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I really enjoyed that. I've never read much Kingdom Hearts, but I'm very glad I gave it a shot. It mixed the perfect proportions of possibility and hurt within it, and made me positively ache for a happy ending. Hope to see more like this.
Uniasus chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Very nice. I do love Roxas, and hate to see him go. At first when I started playing KH2 I was like, "Give me Sora!" and when my prayers were anwsered I wanted Roxas back. T.T
Kochelle-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
It was so cute and yet so sad. I feel tears now, that was just so cute. I loved it I really did. YOu are an awesome writer. I feel like I could feel Roxas's emotions and it is just so sad. I love you for writing this.