Reviews for Big Switch
atalanta chapter 1 . 8/13
OMCHUCK! This is awesome, absolutely hilarious. (The boys are back in town)!:)
Actiongirl101 chapter 1 . 3/5
Oh my gosh that was awesome! And funny! You did great!
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This cracks me up mostly because it was published before "The French Mistake". I just... hahahahahaha!

It's a wee bit awkward reading anything with fictionalizations of the actors, but this actually works because you've tempered it by pairing each of them off with a Winchester.

For a one-shot, this is pretty great! I am highly amused. Thank you for sharing the mirth. :p
LoveThemWinchesters chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Loved it! Thank you for sharing with us. One of my fav types of fics are the ones where the J's swap out with Sam and Dean. You did a great job :)
mrstserc chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
very creative. Love how you cut the scene.
Awesome chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I have 4 words for you-
Predicted the French mistake!
hatsunekiku chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
TheDocRoach chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hahaha...I was looking for this kind of story :D I love the switch! X3 U did a pretty nice job transitioning form the Dean scenes to the Jensen one :) Loved it!
CC-R2000 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Cool story, I like it alot
cappy712 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow, considering this was written in 2007 I'm just gonna say Wow! after seeing Swap Meat and the French Mistake Kudos!

Very well written and the character swap was great!
6 miles-to-go chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Great story, it was very well written. I love how you switched them back to their own universes. Awesome job all around.
Krishnaa chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
oh boy, that's just sooo nice. please write some more of this. may be AU where actually get to see more of Dean- jared and sam-jensen it as your other ones.
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Haha! Cute. Those POV shifts could have been really confusing but they weren't. And the scenes were fun.
niver chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Very well done!
s2 dean alec jensen chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
awesome! Hilarious :D! I loved the semi-hurt Dean and how they thought it was concussion. :)awesome AU