Reviews for Big Switch
jublke chapter 1 . 1/30
That was impressive! I can't believe you kept everyone in character.
winchester chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
just how did they get back to their normal worlds, but other than that it was really good!
Elliesamanddeangirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this!I'd like to see a far longer story, perhaps with the Winchesters both switching with Jensen and Jared, the possibilities are endlessly intriguing!Maybe all four switching to the two realities?Imagine TWO of EACH?Awesome Dudettes?!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
This was very well written, kinda confusing at times, but very good.
MarenMary93 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Aaaand only problem with this one, was that it wasn't longer... Sigh...

-loved it!
atalanta chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
OMCHUCK! This is awesome, absolutely hilarious. (The boys are back in town)!:)
Actiongirl101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Oh my gosh that was awesome! And funny! You did great!
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This cracks me up mostly because it was published before "The French Mistake". I just... hahahahahaha!

It's a wee bit awkward reading anything with fictionalizations of the actors, but this actually works because you've tempered it by pairing each of them off with a Winchester.

For a one-shot, this is pretty great! I am highly amused. Thank you for sharing the mirth. :p
LoveThemWinchesters chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Loved it! Thank you for sharing with us. One of my fav types of fics are the ones where the J's swap out with Sam and Dean. You did a great job :)
mrstserc chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
very creative. Love how you cut the scene.
Awesome chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I have 4 words for you-
Predicted the French mistake!
hatsunekiku chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
HAHA!
TheBigChillQueen chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hahaha...I was looking for this kind of story :D I love the switch! X3 U did a pretty nice job transitioning form the Dean scenes to the Jensen one :) Loved it!
CC-R2000 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Cool story, I like it alot
cappy712 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow, considering this was written in 2007 I'm just gonna say Wow! after seeing Swap Meat and the French Mistake Kudos!

Very well written and the character swap was great!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »