Reviews for Dark, dank and somewhat gloomy
Nellas Aldarion chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
That was unexpected. I thought this was just going to be a fic addressing the Doctor and Rose getting milk back on Earth as Rose complains about at one point during the show. Can't say I minded the direction it did take, though! Good job on this piece! You have a good command of the Doctor and Rose's speech patterns and actions. I also really liked the irony of Rose being afraid of a forest after facing all the beings the Doctor mentioned and him calling her on it. I do have one question, though. Is this meant as a 9th Doctor fic or a 10th? I recognized phrases from both and pictured 10 in my head until the "Fan-tas-tic." and the "Ah." at the end. Either way, it was a fun read!
Rhymia chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Hahahahahaha
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
lol
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
The ending is perfect! Too funny. And cute. (:
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Hahaha I LOVED this. It was suspense, humor and romance all wrapped up into one story and the ending was priceless! Can't wait to read more!
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Really great! I liked how clever he was pretending that something was chasing them. And it was a great way to end the story with a one syllable word.
amaya moore chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
xD this is adorable!

Thanks for sharing!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
'Ah' yeah that about sums the entire thing up don't it. Not altogether keen on this one...you did awesome with the perceived fear. I mean its horrible when your're in the dark, somewhere you don't know and your imagination runs wild...even worse if its got a reason to run wild!

Perhaps if she had slapped him in the end I might be more keen ... _
LyubaS chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Wahou! Doctor is such a tricky man :) I love them. You did fantastic work, good story, I believed in "hairy" beast too. Oh, so lovely really. I'm smiling like idiot now, you could believe, and especially in these things:

D:"Bugger. Still stands though, Rose, didn't think you'd be all afraid of a simple forest. I mean it isn't Merrar Plasa; the trees aren't alive, the leaves won't eat you like on Hyssianix. The fungus isn't poisonous like on Juniper, the darkness isn't even sentient like on Orillo IV. It's just a plain, boring, normal wood."

R:"You do realise that I am never going into any forest with you ever again, yeah?"

-*-

D:"Besides you have one clear advantage over any carnivorous beasts."

R:"Which is?"

D:"You've got me, of course."

R:"Right. Suddenly I feel so much safer."

-*-

She'd always known that kissing the Doctor would be like nothing else that she'd ever experienced and she was right. It wasn't that he was alien or that he was a Time Lord, 900 years old or even that he was a fantastic kisser. It was that she loved him with everything she had, trusted him with even more and was connected to him on a level deeper than even she understood.

R:"Two questions, remember."

R:"Do you know the way back to the TARDIS?"

D:"Ah."
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Hehe! I totally loved it! The Doctor leading Rose to believe something was chasing them, just so he could snog her was so awesome. :)
FindingStarlight chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I loved this! It very well written.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aw, lol. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
LOL! Last line! LOL!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I'm giggling madly at four in the morning because this was SUCH a Doctor Who like episode! You really are too good at this! Meep!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I have to say, I love how your stories blend humor and romance just perfectly!