Reviews for Please Stop Touching Me
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I'm really enjoying this. First off, this fic as a whole is absolutely hilarious. I'm loving all the humor so far, and I'm loving the character of Zoe. I especially loved the lines about the gods who rule over Murphy's Law. That actually made me laugh out loud, and especially the parts about Sugarbutt and Steve, the God of Odd Socks. Above all, the interaction between Zoe and Harley is absolutely brilliant.

As a mythology nerd, I loved the appearance of Eris and the way she is messing with Zoe. That is a very Eris thing to do, and I can only imagine how much worse things will get for Zoe now that Harley's gotten involved in this. At the very least, I can't imagine it getting better for her. The actual writing is very well-done as well, very fluid and with great use of vernacular. I particularly love your narrating voice.

Zoe's line about there being things called phones (so there was no need for Harley to kidnap her) was hilarious, and you've got Harley's character down very very well in both mannerisms and dialogue. The rainforest setting makes me wonder if Poison Ivy will be coming up soon, and I look forward to reading the next chapter. You've got a real gift for writing humor, and this is some seriously fantastic work.
Countenance chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Great story! Please update soon! Its been 5 years! :'(
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Update? Maaaaybe? chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
I really wish you would update...even if it has been a couple of years, but hell! I'm gonna hope you update!
Quincygirl93 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
This is awesome! So funny! I hate to ask but are you planning on completing this?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
I know its been a while since you updated but could you please? I thoroughly enjoyed it :D
LunaMarr chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
LAWLS. This is so funny :) Would love to see you continue soon :3
kicry chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
You r one comedic writer! I agree with the other reviewers. *Pokes you* UPADATE! BEFORE! I! DIE! God, I wish I could meet Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, and Riddler. Good job Harles!
Na'viWolf chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
Now would be a great time for those porcupines, gods! Anyone? Steve? No? Oh he'll, she's totally screwed. (Wait! Bad choice of words! *cringe*)
MissBliss8527 chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Well. This is interesting. Can't wait to see more. :) Update soon!
j3llyb34n chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Haha, this is great xD When you used the word "smeghead" at the end of chapter that a red dwarf reference :3

Please update, I'd like to see this continued :D
vanillaninja2032 chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
oh my gosh this is hilarious! You have to update!
The Selkie Luna chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Ok, now this was just creepy even for him, even for two face, Heck! Even for Batman and the joker combined!
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
I don’t want to bear little bundles of fear!

I have three words for this;

Ow. My. Lungs.