Reviews for The Weight of Power
soloerauncomentario chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I just wanted to let you know how much a like your story. Also, I wanted to thank you for writing something that is not Slash. REally, thank you.
Analon chapter 40 . 12/4/2014
Great story. Its difficult to find stories with the true LOTR feel in it.
mathgash chapter 40 . 1/12/2014
I think, this is the best story of Aragorn I have ever read... It took me two days and it was amazing ! I want more of this Thorongil in Rohan :D please try to write a sequel !
Now that I have finished it, I'm feeling empty and sad...and melancholic... I need more !
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 27 . 11/15/2013
I much prefer having the translations side-by-side to having to scroll down to the bottom of the page. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/27/2013
Oh...please write a sequel, you hve already introduced Thorongil to Ecthelion...
The story could be as awesome as this one, which i might add kept me up til 3 in the morning cause i wanted to hear how it all resolved
Thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
if you kill him every fangirl will hunt you down mercilessly and once they capture you they will torture you slowly until you die
Aldryne21 chapter 22 . 12/15/2012
The utter faith Théoden has in Thorongil is adorable.
Aldryne21 chapter 21 . 12/15/2012
Not Théoden! You sure do know how to keep the suspense in a story.
Aldryne21 chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
What an evil cliffhanger, I so glad I'm reading this after it was completed :)
Aldryne21 chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
I think I figured out what makes your fic so addicting. It's all those wonderfull friendship moments, they're to numerous to list!
Aldryne21 chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
This was just horrible to read. I mean it's so realistic and painful I had to wince. Great torture scene and poor, poor Thorongil. Isn't Thengel due back soon?
Aldryne21 chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Another perfect chapter! I picked another favourite: Araedhelm. He just the embodiment of a loyal warrior. His friendship with Thorongil is really well written! Thank YOU! (for not making this a slash story :)...)
Aldryne21 chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
Oh boy... Of course he has incriminating letters, you can't make it too easy, can you? I got the chills from that last sentence and quickly have to read the rest :)
Aldryne21 chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
And another character :) For some reason I loved that scene with the letter. It's so well written I can actually 'see' it...
Aldryne21 chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
Your characters are so believable and well rounded, I can't even pick my favourite through Morwen is brilliant!