Reviews for The Weight of Power
rowergal chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I just read all 40 chapters in one day because I found this story so engaging and enjoyable. I love your OCs, well-thought out characters in their own rights. Even the villain (in a live to hate kind of way). In my opinion Thorongil's characterization is well done, if far less formal than Tolkien's style. That's actually a good thing, keeping the same character but relaxing the style for casual readers. It's funnier too. I would love to see a second epilogue or one shot of Aragorn and Theoden in Two Towers. Maybe Aragorn finds Theoden angsting about Wormtongue and says "Remember when you were eight..." Anyway, thanks and please keep writing.
wotumba1 chapter 40 . 10/18/2015
gotta love elrond's perceptiveness!
and i'd love a sequel!
wotumba1 chapter 19 . 10/16/2015
they made it to the Steward, good!
wotumba1 chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
they just can't catch a breath, can they?
wotumba1 chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
glad that thengel still believes in him. and that thorongil is out of the dungeons...
wotumba1 chapter 13 . 10/16/2015
poor thorongil
wotumba1 chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
seems like thengel does have good instincts... let's hope he will act upon them...
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
that is quite a devious plan!
soloerauncomentario chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I just wanted to let you know how much a like your story. Also, I wanted to thank you for writing something that is not Slash. REally, thank you.
Analon chapter 40 . 12/4/2014
Great story. Its difficult to find stories with the true LOTR feel in it.
mathgash chapter 40 . 1/12/2014
I think, this is the best story of Aragorn I have ever read... It took me two days and it was amazing ! I want more of this Thorongil in Rohan :D please try to write a sequel !
Now that I have finished it, I'm feeling empty and sad...and melancholic... I need more !
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 27 . 11/15/2013
I much prefer having the translations side-by-side to having to scroll down to the bottom of the page. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/27/2013
Oh...please write a sequel, you hve already introduced Thorongil to Ecthelion...
The story could be as awesome as this one, which i might add kept me up til 3 in the morning cause i wanted to hear how it all resolved
Thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
if you kill him every fangirl will hunt you down mercilessly and once they capture you they will torture you slowly until you die
Aldryne21 chapter 22 . 12/15/2012
The utter faith Théoden has in Thorongil is adorable.