Reviews for TRC: The Next Generation
KO13 chapter 6 . 3/20
OMG, THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER READ! (Starts crying uncontrollably)...I'm good. You are really amazing though, you need a reward or something, really. Please can continue, you have a lot of fucking awesome talent. Keep up the good work!
zen001 chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Hi! I've recently stumbled upon this lovely little fic of yours. I really liked it 3 But i noticed it hasn't been updated recently - what with its last update from May 2007! haha. I sincerely hope you continue the story from where you left off. It would be really sad if this fic got discontinued. Well, I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter. Lots of lov :*
shizuka chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
bonjour, serait il possible d'avoir une suite merci.
sakurayuri89 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Aww, y dun you put all together pregnant? It really create havoc and humor to all of them.. Its just too funny.. Btw, please update it soon as i am eager to know more..
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Fox-Sin chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
update plzs i want more of this awesome story
KittyWillCutYou chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
awwwwww~ I love this. update soon, Nyeah?
Hasegawa chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
continue please XD

Thisis really amusing! and I love Touya Yuki the most~ XD

Please update soon!
Zara the turtle-in-spirit chapter 6 . 10/19/2010

My gosh, the kids are so darn adorable! At the moment, I can't choose a favorite, because I just love them all! Though I must admit that I haven't seen much of Syaoran in this story, but I'm okay with that as long as I get to see more Tomi!

PLEASE update, Hopeakaarme, I'm begging you! I love this story sooo much!
k-shee chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Uwaaa! One of the best fics I have ever read! *totally goes fangirl on you* Well-written, well thought of, and the plot moves quickly. It's such a happy little paradise! I do love your writing style. Update? Please?
kinosternon chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
Aw, this is so cute~! I'm glad there's no cliffhangers really, but another chapter would be nice...
TheNotSoMutantTurtles chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
this is brillent! Will there be updates? I simply must see Shiro and Kiyoshi get closer. I don't normally like fics about babies growing up as people always tend to either ignore the fact that there is a child, or neglect the actual chracters in favor of the child but you struck a perfect balance. Though for some reason I feel sorry for Watnuki... I can just see him having a truly serious insecure moment over whether his daughter actually loves him... Don't ask where that came from I know so very little about that character but It just got stuck in my head.

Will there be another Kurofai baby? Because that wuld be adorable!
Idiotichobo chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
Wow, this is one of the best crack fictions I've ever read. *glances at the last update time* I would really love to see it finished :3
Shinigami Hollow chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
I really love this story, it's brilliant and yet so very adorable! I hope one day you may update again, I know I would be super happy if you did! I hope this wasn't one of the stories you lost something from when your computer crashed but if it was I could understand why you haven't updated for so long. I just hope one day maybe you'll decide to finish this wonderful fanfiction. No pressure though!

Either way thank you for this wonderful TRC fanfiction (and for the cute lil' baby mokonas and babies Shiro-kun, Kiyoshi-san, and Himiwair-chan! They're all so adorable
MageMeow chapter 6 . 2/12/2009

please update..

lovely story! )

all of mt favorite pairings are there!

thanks so much