Reviews for Everyday Heroes
Iuvsbruce chapter 1 . 11/27
This was so EXCELLENT!
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 1 . 1/8
I absolutely loved this, I seriously can't say anything else about it. It was so interesting and unique seeing them helping people, just not in the way they normally do. You covered so many scenarios where they helped without even being asked and it was just...perfectly amazing :)
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I'm late to the party but I absolutely loved this. Such a testament to who the Winchesters are at their most basic level, even if they sometimes don't believe it. Beautifully done.
sparxx chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Oh boy it was sooo damn good. Couldnt have been any better. Thankyou for writing it. Thankyou for sharing it.
Loved it. Every bit of it.
IHeartSPN chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I look like the biggest story-stalker, but I went old-school hunting and I'm glad I did. This was a really nice read that took me back to another time - before angels and devils and convoluted plot lines - when it was just Dean and Sam, and they still had some semblance of normalcy in their lives. Just what I needed to read, so thanks!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I needed this!
Sahkess chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Love, love love love love love. They wouldn't even think twice about doing things like these, either. Aw, those boys... *swoon*. The one with little Jessica was especially heartbreaking. And the last one, getting to be part of a family in the time of devastation, it makes me wish the boys could get some consistent good in their lives. Absolutely amazing piece, thank you so much for sharing it.
Ko-pia chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is beautiful.
lillelouis chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Aww :) Loved it
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Loved reading about their everyday encounters with other people. They do good under the darkness of night that no one will ever know and then the deeds that you wrote about. Thanks.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is AWESOME. Seriously, so much love and squeeness are choking me right now, I couldn't tell you how much I enjoyed it if you were here to say it to. Good thing I have a keyboard.
R chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was fucking beautiful. Tears in my eyes, beautiful. And in character, because the Winchesters aren't just great men, they're good men. And you captured that. Thank you.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Beautiful stories, beautifully written!
Teyerin chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Fantastic read!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
They really are good men and should have better luck some times.