Reviews for Everyday Heroes
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 4/21
I'm late to the party but I absolutely loved this. Such a testament to who the Winchesters are at their most basic level, even if they sometimes don't believe it. Beautifully done.
sparxx chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Oh boy it was sooo damn good. Couldnt have been any better. Thankyou for writing it. Thankyou for sharing it.
Loved it. Every bit of it.
IHeartSPN chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I look like the biggest story-stalker, but I went old-school hunting and I'm glad I did. This was a really nice read that took me back to another time - before angels and devils and convoluted plot lines - when it was just Dean and Sam, and they still had some semblance of normalcy in their lives. Just what I needed to read, so thanks!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I needed this!
Sahkess chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Love, love love love love love. They wouldn't even think twice about doing things like these, either. Aw, those boys... *swoon*. The one with little Jessica was especially heartbreaking. And the last one, getting to be part of a family in the time of devastation, it makes me wish the boys could get some consistent good in their lives. Absolutely amazing piece, thank you so much for sharing it.
Ko-pia chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is beautiful.
lillelouis chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Aww :) Loved it
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Loved reading about their everyday encounters with other people. They do good under the darkness of night that no one will ever know and then the deeds that you wrote about. Thanks.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is AWESOME. Seriously, so much love and squeeness are choking me right now, I couldn't tell you how much I enjoyed it if you were here to say it to. Good thing I have a keyboard.
R chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was fucking beautiful. Tears in my eyes, beautiful. And in character, because the Winchesters aren't just great men, they're good men. And you captured that. Thank you.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Beautiful stories, beautifully written!
Teyerin chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Fantastic read!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
They really are good men and should have better luck some times.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Since I cant leave the review at 69, Here is my 2 pence:) I LOVE IT! so sweet and real. :)
Naimeria chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
The second to the last tale? Sam and the little girl? I cried.

"There was a look on his face it literally hurt Dean to see – a moment where surprise turned to joy and then utter devastation. Sam dropped his chin to the top of her head, squeezed his eyes shut and just held her. Like she was everything he wanted and nothing he would ever have again."

I reread this paragraph about ten times, I think. And her name turning out to be Jessica? I just started bawling. I've been emotional all morning, and that topped it off.

Thank you for such a beautiful piece.

~Naim