Reviews for Wanderings
ArtemisBare chapter 21 . 12/3/2016
Glad to hear had no need of that Pancreas. Nice little read and bravo sticking with the admittedly difficult language
rach13975 chapter 21 . 5/15/2015
Awwww loved this story brilliant stuff although I did scream noooooooooo when Edward was attacked lol lol
todokichan chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
seriously amazing stuff. Your writing is so sophisticated, so like the way the book is written. To be honest, When i get to the point in the book when she runs away, i put it down and come read this first haha because this is A WAY BETTER ENDING. Im very impressed by your writing. :)
SarRansom chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
This was a wonderful alternative telling of Jane and Rochester's story. Thank you for sharing it with us all.
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
very well done I enjoyed this very much.
K. Harris chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
VERY good voice! I was constantly surprised by the convincing word choice and style you used. Well, done! I struggled a bit in keeping full interest, it got a bit side-tracked in there... but then again, the book is similar. The plot was entertaining, and I very much enjoyed the passionate arguments between Jane and Rochester :)
nina chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Wow amazing was so absorbed! Please write more!
niftynoshing chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
Wonderful story! Simply wonderful!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
I have been wanting to review this fan-fiction for quite a long time now, but a water-damaged cellphone is nothing to a fully-funcitonal lap top. Finally: AMAZING. Thank you for taking the time to publish such a marvelous story. Even if I am a few years late in reviewing...
writingblondie chapter 21 . 5/20/2012
I loved this story so much. I'm sorry that you went throu such a tumultuous time while writing it but I thought you did a marvelous job. And your dad had a point - your enlarged vocabulary was very impressive and had i not learned the words this year in school, although they are ment to be a college level, much of what you wrote would have been lost to me. Great job and I hope that you continue to write more!
Anenihan chapter 21 . 11/22/2011
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. meow
Umbrella-ella chapter 21 . 7/26/2011
I just read the entire story in one sitting and LOVED it!
FanofFanFiction chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
This is a fantastic story, one of the best I have read, and considering I have read thousands of FF stories over the years, that is saying a lot. It is lovely that you have dedicated this to your father.I am deeply sorry for your loss, he sounds like a lovely person.

All the best

Georgette
LadyForrest chapter 21 . 7/2/2011
Thank you for a very lovely story. I love the way you address us, 'REader', during the storyline. Hope you will write some more stories in the future.
LadyForrest chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Wow! What powerful words by Rochester! So exciting!