Reviews for I'd Stop the World
Professional scatterbrain chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
I know it's bad of my, but I kinda want Edge and Randy to get there revenge on Hunter and not get stopped by Lita. I've always had a thing for bad boys, and you definatly created two really, really fun ones. Great work.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
Wow, that was an action packed chapter. I love it.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
Kick arse chapter - and I love the detail of 'Lita' being Amy's superheroine name. Bril idea.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Killer way to end a chapter. Fab work, I am really enjoying this fic of yours. It's written so well, and is so facinating.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Great concept, I love you you write Randy and Edge. They're filled with such life - they practically walk off the screen into life. Great work.
Vera Roberts chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
I think I sped-read this chapter.

Anyhoo, so it was the ambigously gay duo also known as Rated RKO. But something tells me Edge throwing that stuff back at Lita's face had more motives behind it. It wasn't just because he can do it; something more sinister is brewing.

And there's a story between Randy and Hunter, huh? If Randy has all that power, why did he let Hunter walk all over him and subsequently destroy his life? Or was he waiting to the most pristine and perfect moment to do that?

Ooh, the drama!
Vera Roberts chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
So wait...

The blonde and his partner who knew too much? Was that Rated RKO? They are the only gay-ass mofos I know who would be crawling the streets at night, arm in arm.

Yeah, not a serious review but it was great chapter. I really loved your narrative in this one.
Amyvedamarie chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
Great chapter. Post more soon!
pianogal chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
hm, these two are working something up and i'm not exactly sure yet what that is. but i can't wait to find out! this story is so addicting. you are doing great!

Kim
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
oh, getting good!
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
I can actually picture Lita in the glitter boots and hot pants. It's so easy to picture the characters with your great writing.
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
The story just keeps getting better and better. Wonder if the great Mr. Batista is going to make an appearance?
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
Love Edge and Orton together. This is going to be great!
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This is very interesting. Cannot wait to read chapter 2.
pianogal chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
well, well, well...that definitely makes things a little bit more interesting. not that they weren't interesting enough already! lol. by the way, "Always nice to meet a fan" that line is perfectly placed in this story. i can't wait for the next chapter!

Kim