Reviews for Happy
Omg. I don't know if I can finish this. It's so ridiculous. I hate this version of Haley she's the most selfish bitch I've ever seen. How dare she come there and stir up trouble, stealing Nathan and messing with his heart "all for love" and then just run away because now she feels bad and leave if for him to deal with? She's got one thing right, she does deserve to be alone. She's selfish and stupid.
thibbs65 chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
awesome story keep writing
brianna4797 chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
This was beautiful, I loved it :),
ktlynrose chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
You should definitely write Back in the Day...
ktlynrose chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
That was so good... I've got to go check out more of your stories!
Godschildtweety chapter 15 . 10/10/2011
Great story
alwaysandforever08 chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
Great story! I think I've read it before, but I read it again today and I thought it was amazing! I love your writing style and character development. Thanks for sharing your talents! :)
dkfuryan chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
thank you for this story. Wonderfully written yet quite a difficult subject
HaleyGarcia chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
Amazing story, I loved it!
Hdjshxju chapter 15 . 5/23/2010
Loved the story .
Kimblekn chapter 15 . 12/15/2009
Awesome story! I read it instead of doing home work! :D Can I blame you? Just kidding! you are a great writer. Oh and by the way i'm a huge Laley fan! :D
smalldreams chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
I am so incredibly glad that I randomly stumbled upon this story.

I read it all in a 24hour period!

It was truly amazing.

I liked the whole angsty side, and how Nathan and Haley's feelings had never altered even after a life apart from each other.

Your writing is amazing.

Thank you!
GirLinTheMoon chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
the perfect Fanfic to end my night well actually it's morning 4:40am in the phil. read about 5 ff's today well make that yesterday coz today is a new day LOL ok im rambling but i decided to give this story a chance before i go to bed and boy am i glad i did... Good Job! love it! keep it up! NALEY just drives me insane! always and forever! 3
Starstruck23 chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
Aww Loved It! :) :)

It Was Really Good! Your A Great Writer :D
Wuni chapter 15 . 2/17/2009
what a great story! I really loved it. looking forward to check out more of your stories, (yes even the laley story though my heart will forever belong to naley) cuz this story was really, really good :D. -Nina