Reviews for Conflict
starlight5172853 chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
It was cool. And, yea I am going to say that for everyone. MahMahMaha(evil laugh)
Mojo817 chapter 19 . 11/1/2007
Whoa. all of the Atuski die? Y_Y mean.
Mojo817 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
whoa. 60-something using a jutsu to keep her looking young kissing a 20 something guy? Am I the only one who is a little uncomfertable about this?
Valinor's Twilight chapter 29 . 6/18/2007
I loved reading this fic so much. Let me know if you ever write anymore Naruto ones, because I will certainly read them.
OceanDreams13 chapter 29 . 6/17/2007
I LOVED IT! Conflict was one of my favorite stories. I am so sad to see it over. But, i don't think you told what happened to Kakashi and Tsunade's daughter. Would be interested in that. Great job, i am sad to see the story go, but the ending was great. Can't wait to see another one of your stories on line!

Je ne,

OceanDreams13 chapter 28 . 6/12/2007
I love it. I thought that it was great! Was that the end? I sure hope not. This is one of my favorite stories out there! There are only a few that rival with it! Keep up the amazing work.

Valinor's Twilight chapter 28 . 6/12/2007
Nice update. Is there going to be Misao/Iruka pairing?

I don't know if you know, but the Leader of Akatsuki is Yondaime. I found a manga page online revealing that. I think it was chapter 399. The next chapter is called 'The Raging desire to protect them, the hero becomes the betrayer.' Shikamaru, Naruto, and Kakashi are all there and for some reason I have the feeling Kakashi is going to die protecting them. All of my favorite characters always die.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 27 . 6/6/2007
Cute. I loved it.
OceanDreams13 chapter 27 . 6/5/2007
yay, i love it! keep this up, eagerly awaiting the next chappie.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 26 . 6/2/2007
nicely written.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 25 . 5/28/2007
don't worry, it was great.
OceanDreams13 chapter 25 . 5/28/2007
this is awesome! i cant wait to read more! this is one of the best stories posted! keep up the great work, and i shall keep reading the great work! YAY! *hugs*
OceanDreams13 chapter 24 . 5/25/2007
Great jpb! i loved it! 1 of my FAV stories! keep up the good work!
Valinor's Twilight chapter 24 . 5/21/2007
Aw, it wasn't short and crappy it was fine. I adored it.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 23 . 5/10/2007
great chapter as always. I think the Kabuto stuff was great.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »