Reviews for The 2nd Annual Fannie Awards
screaming phoenix chapter 26 . 11/16/2007
Ther were so many gay stories nominated that I thought I was watching LOGO on would explain why I didn't read any of the winning stories and by the snippits I did read I didn't miss would also explain why I never watch LOGO the Constution says you can write what ever you want,thank the Gods I don't have to read it.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
bervo my-vot-is-for-sadi&roninus-perime

-transfomer'-rise-of-galvtrion
Puppylove chapter 26 . 8/4/2007
OH MY Freaken GOD congrats you guys! This Puppy and her dog gotta get our site set up here so maybe we can get nominated (Dog nodds). And maybe I can learn from you guys.

Congradultions guys

Woof,Woof
Scarlet chapter 26 . 6/5/2007
Eventhough it is already too late I would still like to congratulate all those who have been nominated and won an award...if I knew about this 'Fannie Awards' earlier I could have voted, well that was what I thought the first time I read the 1st Fannie Awards...no offense to the writters, i think it is well written and a great read, however, I can't help but feel that it was a bit of one sided...please don't get me wrong, there is no doubt in my mind that it was a fare show of awards although what I felt that was one sided is how the Kigo writers were treated...they either get maimed or insulted and even both at the same time. For a Kigo fan such as myself...it kinda hurts guys because I love those authors and their works...I apologize if this offends the writters of the Fannie Awards, I mean no harm...just an opinion is all...
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
bervo i vot-booine,s-curse-saire&shocked-as-cahcter
Star-Eva01 chapter 26 . 3/31/2007
Zaratan:

Sorry for the delay in replying or reveiwing this.

I want to thank you for your time and effort that you gave to this project. It was greatly enjoyed.

I also want to thank you for letting a "Newbie" like me join in the fun. If asked to help with one next year, I think that I can do better.

Take care and again Thanks and great work.

Star_Eva01
dartblade chapter 26 . 2/28/2007
lol that took me time to read but just as funny as last year lol im surprised last yeasrs fannies didn't win lol anyways nice job everyone!
pinkymint chapter 26 . 2/21/2007
The ceremony was fabulous. Thanks to Mattb3671, Triaxx, Commander Argus, and of course Z for all the hard work that went into making this event possible. It truely celebrated and showcased all the talent I've had the honor of reading this year.
Nidoking16 chapter 26 . 2/20/2007
A year goes by... one that I was not a part of, but I got to enjoy the fruits of everyone's hard work. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute to next year's event. Great job on this year, Z. You deserve your sedative-induced relaxation time. Let's just hope StarvingLunatic saves some awards for the rest of us next year! ;P

I'm truly glad you have decided to put on this excellent show and I hope you keep it up. It was great fun. :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 26 . 2/19/2007
Excellent ceremony here! Wonderful scenes all the way.

Keep the good writing.
Uzziel chapter 19 . 2/19/2007
Second year in a row, I still got robbed...! :(

-Uzziel-
Zokolov chapter 26 . 2/19/2007
It's over...And it was long and one HELL OF A SHOW. Loved it, very much, and this left me thirsting for the 3rd year. And next year, I'm really stealing the show...Boo-yahhahahahaa!

Seriously though, what can I say, the awards went to those who deserved them. Failte getting the "Best Story" Ruffie was surprising, but it went to right one as well. The Captain didn't seem to get much, but I suppose last year was enough for him. Best Writer was Commander Argus, definetely. And Beeftony's presentation speech was as good as promised. Starving Lunatic really seemed to steal the show, though...
CajunBear73 chapter 26 . 2/19/2007
Bravo to all who contributed and to all the nominees and winners! I really enjoyed reading this huge, entertaining, and wonderful collaborative work and look forward to more from each of my favorite authors as they continue to contribute to this little part of the KP'verse.

Take care!

CajunBear73
Triaxx2 chapter 26 . 2/19/2007
Hooray, I made it through without getting punched. Yes!
conan98002 chapter 26 . 2/19/2007