Reviews for Play
LunaRains chapter 1 . 1/15
It is something that could happen not only in the lives of the Winchester's but anyone's life. I was raised around guns but wasn't allowed to touch them, even though they were just propped up in the corners. good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
The story will lead where it leads. That's my philosophy. I don't blame you. Also, it's not real to the story, and they are not real people. It's not like you wrote about some dude at work getting shot, or someone at school getting caught on fire. (I don't know how old you are. The youngest person I know that watches this is me. The oldest is my mom. So the ages are like 12 to 48)
Emilyawsome chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wow... That was so sad and quite creepy!
McKenna chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
It was a great Story! Cool! But is Dean
Really dead?! If he is why would you kill a
Main character?! I like Dean and Sam!
Me chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow...ever since I read Wee!Chester fics. I don't like Sam(my) :D...so I really liked your story but could you please write a sequel? Cause I'd liked to read about Johns reaction when he comes home and one of his sons is dead - shot by the other one...
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
this one is just morbid and this does happen in real life.

I do not like this story but i did read quequeing theory and that was more lighthearted !
lanternheart chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Holy crap, Sam unknowingly killed Dean O_O
sonofabitchsammy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh my god... this was amazing 3
PyroChilde chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is one of those stories that just makes your stomach drop and your heart seize up. It's terrifying in a way you rarely see in fan fiction because it's just so real. Hundreds of children die every year from accidental shootings and it makes your blood run cold reading this because you can just see this scene playing out for real in homes all across the country. So sad but Great story! I know it's been said, but I would love to see a sequel to this to see John's reaction and the long term effects of this tragic accident.
shinespire chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
i know this is from like 3 years ago and a lot of other people have said so, but i really wish you could turn this into a two-shot...i lvoe your writng btw :)
ChelseaWinchester chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
! Omg that is so hilarious. It kinda reminds me of mystery spot in a wierd way. LOL
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
AWW! poor sammy poor dean other then that pretty good
TwihardNerd chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
:'(..poor Sammy, and Dean of course...
batman008 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
no! good story, but - just - no! dean!
rikalynch chapter 1 . 10/18/2009