Reviews for Knowledge
Marie chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
We all have our own idea how "our" characters of the show would act. All can say is even the story is well written but it doesn't work for me. It's just so OOC and I just can't and don't buy it.
Durban chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That could never happen. NEVER. I could smack you. Very well written.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
They would never do that to each other. No matter how horrible a fight they had, it would never happen. They love each other deeply, and they wouldn't sacrifice that for one stupid screw. I'm sorry, but I just can't get it into my head. She waited so long for him. A simple fight wouldn't tear them apart and cause them to sleep with other people. No, just wouldn't happen.
jordannicole chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
you're scaring me! it's not allowed to happen! NO NO NO!

not gunna lie though, good story. p
cabooklover21 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Knock on wood quick. Bad karma, bad karma. Excellent story, very well written but NO. I refuse to accept the end of GSR, if a piece of FF is as far as it goes then ok; but no further, TPTB have been warned. :D
Hamlets-pirate chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
It was good. Really good. Depressingly good. Now I feel like running and crying for the future of GSR.
ascifigirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
very good. will there be more? thanks for sharing.
StarlaMarie chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Very well written...but now I feel rotten. You are too good at this :o(
xoxoPAUxoxo chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
OMG *sniff* I'll admit it's a really good story, but, Why? you really need to change that light bulb, lucky for me nothing can burst the GSR bubble I live in, so... I like this story.

xoxoPAUxoxo

P.S thanks for not putting Sofia in there, I mean, it took Grissom years before he could start something with Sara, and I've Read like a dozen fics where it only took him like a month to get in sofia's underwear, so thank you for not doing that
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
AH! damn you for breaking them up! Bloody angst. lol.

I liked it, really truly liked it, just hated the fact that Grissom and Sara are gonna inevitably break up (in your story that is, coz i refuse to believe that TPTB have toyed with our minds for 6 years just for the relationship to break down in a matter of months...i'm so in denial. lol)

Loved the fact that Grissom and Sara are BOTH bad cooks. Very refreshing, because i swear EVERY single story i have ever read that involves the geeks cooking involves Grissom being a Jamie Oliver type being and Sara looking on in awe. I must admit that even i may have done that...i don't remember really. lol. I'll have to have a looksie through my older stories!

well written as always. Love the phone convo's. Not sure if this was what you were going for, but as the phone conversations deteriorated, so did the relationship.

Um, I'm probably over analysing (this is what Advanced English does to me. lol) but was the fact that the student was a brunette a hint that Grissom wasn't fully over Sara? lol.

It's so depressing really, in Australia we haven't even started the 7th season, but coz I'm a spoiler whore and have looked up every episode until Fallen Idols, it seems as though GSR is finishing up before it even really started. :( Times like this i wished i had stayed a spoiler virgin. lol. but then again, then i wouldn't know what the hell your stories were about. lol.

Is there going to be a sequel? coz this is one of thse ones i could definately see blossoming into a beautiful novel type story! :) *is hopeful*

Brilliant as always...loved Hermes! :)lol. Had to be mentioned.

Peace Love and Flowers! ;) (I'm going through a bit of a hippy stage...long story!)

Em

-xox-

PS Thanks for my mention! lol.
TDCSI chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Told you so. If you had been patient for a few figgin hours. But no. I am also glad it's not Sofia. I swear to God, if you or I involve Grissom with her, we need to hunt the other down and beat them with reeds. I still liked it. But yes, you need to stop breaking up the geeks. For God sakes let them be and write a story where they don't cheat on each other or end up seperated in the end. (I'm going to go write more now.)

Later chic.
erslewis chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
i loved this story!

i'm really sad that grissom and sara both cheated and can't talk about it... i really really really want them to talk about it in a big angst-fest and then get back together with a happy ending!

you stayed really true to the actual canon storylines that i found myself wondering if i had missed something when watching redrum.

nicely done
Sara Jessica Grissom chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
It was a good story and I cried a little too. So heartbreaking.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Sorry-my first reaction was ..gross. The beginning was good-but after that?

I mean..what is it with all the angsty stories where Sara is a spoiled brat? Would she rather Gris had a breakdown or worse? And why was getting a big dog that would annoy Gris so important to her?

That said-it started well, and you greated a great symbol in

Hermes...what a name!

I wish this was at least hopeful...thanks for an interesting beginning.
hoarder chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I'm gonna forgive this, because it was a good story EVEN though the GSR fizzled and died **cries**

BUT i swear to god, you write anything involving grissom doing ANYTHING with Sofia, you will die, k?

oh and once again, I liked this, even though i shouldnt