Reviews for Braig's Gift
eiahmon chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This was adorable - at least the part with Xehanort was. The part with Even made me crack up.

I'm actually happy to see that I'm not the only one that writes Xehanort that, as a sort of child in a man's body. It' something I wish I saw more often at any rate. I just loved Xehanort's innocent naivete; it made me want to hug him.

The scene with Even was hilarious. I could totally see Even standing there with that smirk. (and I can also picture the scene where Xehanort climbed into bed with him. Heh heh)

Overall I found this a great little fic and a wonderful little find. Thanks for sharing! :)
The DigitalNinjaDuelist chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
So cute 3
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
-I don't often read things with such 'adorable' ratings, but, something adorable every once in a while is always nice. *Plays with Ienzo Shimeji-

Hm, I never really gave much thought into just how odd Xehanort's mental to body balance was, hn...

Dilan...that-that... *Sniffles slightly* That was one of the sweetest things I've ever read! *Sniffle* Braig is just such a good friend!

Only Braig would think a dream-catcher is kinky-bondage material. *Looks around room at all three of her own* Ya...

Ha, how times do change, but memories seem to always remain. How 'sweet'. 3 MAr
Kai-Alaric chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was sweet! And enjoyable to read, too. Well done!
JACK NAIPER chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
aw thats cute! even years later xemans and xigbar are STILL colse friends and xemnas FINALLY gets to luagh at the darkness! cause hes stronger then it HA!
ChaosRewardsTheClever chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This is a very well written story. I can hardly find any thing to critique. It's sweet and still somehow non-pairing at the same time! You get 100 respect points for that.

Interesting side note: I have three dreamcatchers in my room, and I end up carrying one if I have to stay the night anywhere. Call it superstition, but I think they really do work.

cursedchaos13
SquiggleSmurf chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Loved it! Very adorable. *favs*
Namii Levee chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
can this get any cuter?-

aww, now you make me wanna walk up to a sleeping Xigbar and say 'i had a bad dream' and cuddle with him!

good job!
TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
garnet eyes chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I don't normally review stories, but I felt the need to comment on this one. You write very well, and your story flows. It isn't awkwardly worded, it gives depth to the characters, and it allows the reader to actually drift with the story instead of getting caught up in grammar and phrasing.

I enjoyed reading this and I hope you continue to explore your gift for writing.
Angelus Eros Weiss chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Funny and cute! AWESOME!XD
NinjaMatty chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
OMG ! it was just so cute and funny ! I really loved it !