Reviews for Hidden
Conrii chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Sweety Rahai chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
this...it made me tear up and want to cry. im wiping away my tears as i type this. it was so...touching and heart warming. So many lovely lines that totally made my heart ache at their loveliness. amazing 3
GrouchyMcEyebrows chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
There should be more Lamento :/ seriously, but this was just so adorably cute 3 Bloody good!
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
greetings, I discovered your greatness over at LJ and left a comment under the penname ramenlass, here on FF I am known as sly though, well I also have a ramenlass page as well but I mainly use that for storing my favorite potter fics whereas this account, slyswn is used mainly for anime/game related fics.

I admit I still feel like a fool for not noticing your works sooner, but in my defense I'd like to say that I tend to jump through a lot of different fandoms from time to and I also tend to be picky about certain things so yeah, any way this couple makes me swoon, and yes I do hope you find the inspiration to write more of them in the future. Cheers!
frostedleaf chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
whoa, I'm so glad I latched onto this one xD

I've only read doujins of lamento xD and RaiKonoe is just so unbearably sweet. -melts-

there's this deep undertone to your stories that I just love

keep writing